excuse me,CK. I've problem is about leans for Friday 11/28/08.
I have a problem you'd like to ask. When you mentioned the Warriors with the Cavaliers game. I don't understand waht you mean and attach I do not know much about the content of the article:
Golden State is usually a 6 point underdog in Cleveland, but with the Cavs recent success it is easy to understand how the linemaker will come up with a spread of 12.5, and maybe higher when the public jumps on it. With a 2-1 ats and straight up record against the Cavs, it is obvious that the Warriors play them and the King well. I will have to take those points and roll with it, taking the Warriors and a small play on the improbable moneyline as the Warriors have not won a game on this road trip, and it is rare for them to travel back east and not come home with a win. And to boot, this game fits snugly into our 3 wins/3 losses situaton, wherein the Cavs have won 3 straight, and the Warriors have lost actually 4 straight. Effort will be at a premium for the Warriors in this game, and the Cavs will let them creep back into it in the 3rd quarter and early fourth quarter like they always do at home. I am expecting that we will be of the minority on this wager when gametime comes. Remember the rule of thumb: Never bet with a team that has won 3 in a row, and always take a quality team that has lost three in a row.

you mean is Cavs will win that Warriors +12.5? right? I hope I have not misunderstood what you meant, becuse Your article is important about me.
By the way I come from Taiwan. Nice to meet you,CK.