cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans for Turkey Day!

I have two words. New Orleans. That's it and that's all. 3-0 ats last three and they are getting points. And Denver played last night too. What? I'll take the points in this one. The Hornets need a signature win on television after getting blown out by the Lakers when we last saw them. I've got some kinfolks over sitting on the floor in the kitchen still drinking and carrying on like it's normal. So this is short but sweet.

New Orleans+2

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I like the NO play and yet again another night I am in on the Magic. I know they played a rough game where they blew a huge halftime lead the night before, but these guys are on a roll right now winning 11 of their last 13 SU. Yet another game I think the line is deflated in due to the way the Wizards won their first game with a new coach. How great was the win actually though it was against Golden State who isn't as good as these Orlando Magic are. The Magic have only lost 1 game on the road and the Wizards have only won 2 games total. I am laying my money on the Magic again tonight for another cover. Also CK I love the pick on the Eagles as well I was going to wait for the line to get pushed some, but decided just to take the -3 for -105 anyway.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck I also think no can win ths one, jus look at how bad den played last night, nothing more to say

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Rub a dub dub....no go get that grub!

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

NIce call CK,

-Hornets are 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Denver.
    -Hornets are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
    -Underdog is 7-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings.

Those a re some pretty strong trends that favor New Orleans.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well yesterday was not so good but i went 2-3. Thanks to CK and Wang for giving me flak about Orlando not winning so I took it. I also took Portland second half. I will post later after looking at the games.

On this day all of us should be thankful for friends, family and the county we live in. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

BiggDogg5n2
    BiggDogg5n2's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL today and HappyTurkey day to all.....Dogg

cocknocker

Happy Thanksgiving homies. Don't eat too much! Let's go Hornets!

Oh yeah, PC Play on Eagles-3

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy THanksgiving all now lets make it a great cashed filled day to us all

maddogmadden86

hey CK whaT DO YOU THINK about a 3 team 10pt football teaser titans -1 cowboys who own people on thanksgiving beating teams some 92-14 in point differential and eagles +7 with the pc play and the cardinals who choke on the wishbone on thanksgiving, seems like a easy ticket to cash what are your thoughts

maddogmadden86

scratch that the cowboys win on average of 29.5 points per game on thanksgiving plus they are my team and romo will make my day spledid by throwing bombs all day

dreday
    dreday's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by maddogmadden86 View Post
    hey CK whaT DO YOU THINK about a 3 team 10pt football teaser titans -1 cowboys who own people on thanksgiving beating teams some 92-14 in point differential and eagles +7 with the pc play and the cardinals who choke on the wishbone on thanksgiving, seems like a easy ticket to cash what are your thoughts
    the +7 is risking cus if zona wins by 7 than you lose your teaser.

BigMoneyMan

I am throwing some fun money on Detroit BETUS has it at +13 and I am taking it. Detroit alway plays well on T Day every year and since its a short week don't look for allot of scoring. gl
    PS Yes I am aware they suck!!

Alex68
    Alex68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

BOL & Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

maddogmadden86

big money and CK what do you think about orlando they played well without nelson and are playing a crappy wizards team also the magic are
    4-0 ATS in washington
    5-1 ATS last 6 meetings
    road team is also 7-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings,
    not to mention who on the wizards will stop dwight howard?

cocknocker

Orlando-No. They played last night and the Wizards seem to be playing in form after being awakened by the firing of Eddie Jordan.

Teasers-No. I don't like teasers and parlays because one loss and you are done. Shorten Philly to -2.5 like I did.

I give the edge to Seattle agains Dallas. I also like the over in the Texas/Texas A&M game. Titans/Lions? C'mon, give me a break. the Lions may not score at all. Tians stuff the pockets. I gives a damn that Detroit always plays on Thanksgiving. Daunte Culpepper is sorry, and the Titas have only had a few days to get over their loss to the Jets. The Lions are in the way.

maddogmadden86

ok Hornets it is then ,

chipper8888
    chipper8888's Avatar Become A Pro!

happy thanksgiving boys

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by maddogmadden86 View Post
    lol... i got distracted before i finished posting, but i ran that parlay myself last night...

TEN -1.5 \
    DAL -2.5 |--> 10 pt parlay
    PHI +7 /

I'm also loading up on philly -3... i like the horny's and i'm also leaning on ORL 1st half... after that 4th quarter comeback, they should ride some momentum into tonight and it's not like they don't consistently dominate 1st halves anyways (i was actually kinda mad at myself for not just taking them 1st half rather than the sixers, but i got my money back on PHI -5.5 2nd half, so i guess it's cool)

maddogmadden86

nice wang i also did a 10 pt teaser taking all the overs titans lions over 34, cowboys/seahwaks over 36, arizona phily over 38

maddogmadden86

lets cash taht ticket son!

maddogmadden86

like that orlando first half too wang, taking eagles and hornets as well

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

anyone else liking NO first half?

BigMoneyMan

Just came in to post 1st half Orlando. I think is solid and will be playing it fairly heavy. Nelson only averages 8.5 per game in the last 5 so he wont be a factor. Just because the Wizard one a game doen't mean there suddenly good. Still thinking about the game. BTW Washington is 0-3 ATS on one days rest.

Well the Lions lost me 50.00 LOL like I said fun money but Jesus they might be the worst team in football, ever!!
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 11-27-08 at 03:22 PM.

maddogmadden86

yea big money i agree they are pretty terrible besides for calvin johnson he is a beast

Devon
    Devon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

How's the under line of Wiz/Magic looking?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Nice Thanksgiving fellas, playing Wizzards on ML. GL tonight.

maddogmadden86

one more game to go wang lets cash those teasers kid!

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on New Orleans tonight. You guys have brought up some good points regarding stats, trends etc. But lets stick with the theme of Thanksgiving for a minute. If you're Denver, you barely win a game against a lowly new-look Clippers team last night in LA, then come home late at night. In the morning, you have to deal with the family and get all of Thanksgiving out of the way in a condensed period (they probably have to be at the arena at 6 or 7). If you're New Orleans, you played the same Clippers team 3 nights ago (and beat them by alot more) and haven't played since. You've spent time on the West Coast and yes, you miss your loved ones at home on Thanksgiving. However, having not seen them since Saturday, your family for the last 4 days is YOUR TEAM.. I'm sure the team spent the day together and after 3 straight wins and a boost of confidence, I think NO will take this game by 6+ points.

Going hard on the Hornets. Also on Arizona tonight.

BigMoneyMan

Well I am reluctantly taking NO. Only half unit though. I have 2 on Orlando play and 2 on Philly and don't want to give it back. NO hasn't proved a damm thing this year, nothing and the only reason I am going to throw any money on this game is that its T day. Don't expect Denver to fade because of the BTB there 3-0 in the same situation tis year. Hopefully they got there belly's nice and full.

maddogmadden86

leaning towards phill 2nd half waiting for lines to come up anyone have any thought?

maddogmadden86

ah screw it i'm on target to hit all my plays so i'm just gonna sit back drink a bottle of wine and collect my winnings see you tomorrow guys got some good plays for tomorrow and cant wait to hear Stylistics picks for tomorrow as her two teams will be playing

cocknocker

Well now, it looks like those who got in on the party late now must take the Hornets-1. But guess what? it's still a good bet. Think about it. Why would the linemaker make a shift like that with close numbers? It's not like the Hornets have a 80% consensus backing them or anything.

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Man I wish I had laid more on that Orlando game they are just taking it to them. Oh well I had a 2-1 day and both of the wins where strong plays only 1 unit on the loss. Now we just need NO to win it tonight.

cocknocker

Oh my man, don't worry about it. I won enough for all of us on the Philly game, with a 5 dime cover. Now it's on to this game for the half

12 Last