View Poll Results: Shaq too old for Miami to have a shot???

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes...he is old and fat and no longer shaqolicios

7 53.85%
  • no...he can make it up the court enough to help miami cash in on Bricks Mimia series bet

6 46.15%
    Brick Tamland
    Brick House!
    Brick Tamland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Shaq too old for Miami to have a shot???

Shaq too old for Miami to have a shot???

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9566

I don't think Shaq's age is an issue in this series. Big problem for the Heat in Game 1 was nobody was getting to the line except Shaq and Wade.

Antonie Walker killed the Heat in the 4th quarter in this game. He shot 7-19 overall and 3-9 from 3-point range. I think he went 0-4 on 3s in the fourth quarter when Miami was within 4 points. He drops any of those, it might have been different. Dallas wasn't exactly efficient themselves in the final 5 minutes.

I just can't see any team that starts Antoine Walker winning an NBA title. I don't care if the other four are Shaq, Jordan, Bird and Magic. This guy is awful most of the time, and he proved it again tonight.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

No he is not to old.

Miami Heat win this thing in six games.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Voted not too old.

Mavs will win but that won't be the reason.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shaq is still a great player, but he is too old to run up and down the floor. Dall will win this series in six games.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Shaq can still play a mean game, but he has some difficulty running up and down the floor with younger players in a fast paced game. He is still the best center in the league and dominant inside.

Heat will not lose because of Shaq. Payton and Mourning are both older and grandpas when it comes to playing basketball. Dallas just has deeper squad with more speed and better shooters.

Dallas wins in 5 or 6.

Knoxy
    Knoxy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't write off the big guy quite yet. He's not the same player as before but there is plenty of quality play left in him.
    And I'm not his biggest fan, either.

Brick Tamland
    Brick House!
    Brick Tamland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxy
    Can't write off the big guy quite yet. He's not the same player as before but there is plenty of quality play left in him.
    And I'm not his biggest fan, either.
    he gives us a monser dunk when he has time to get position in the play but hes hurtin the team. Doleac might have to get some time!