View Poll Results: Who do you like? And in how many games?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miami Heat in 4.

0 0%
  • Miami Heat in 5.

1 2.70%
  • Miami Heat in 6.

13 35.14%
  • Miami Heat in 7.

6 16.22%
  • Dallas Mavericks in 4.

2 5.41%
  • Dallas Mavericks in 5.

4 10.81%
  • Dallas Mavericks in 6.

7 18.92%
  • Dallas Mavericks in 7.

4 10.81%
    onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    Don't F with SBR Forum. When the majority says Miami in 6, David Stern listens!

Thats what Im talking about.

BigDog
    BigDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog
    the Heat will definitely be favored and I think they'll get the job done in 6 games.....Shaq,Wade and Riley will not lose! .......Sorry Dirk,I like watching you play but you'll have to settle with 2nd best this year!
    Well,I was wrong about my pre series prediction of Heat being favored but right on with my pick of Heat in 6

Of course onlooker comes in right behind my prediction and copies me! Just kidding OL,guess great minds think alike

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog
    Of course onlooker comes in right behind my prediction and copies me! Just kidding OL,guess great minds think alike
    We had the same thought at the same time. I think we wrote and post pretty the same time. I just hope some members or lerkers made some money off our great minds.

BigDog
    BigDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    We had the same thought at the same time. I think we wrote and post pretty the same time. I just hope some members or lerkers made some money off our great minds.

I agree OL ......I know Shaq and wade made me some cash....Kind of wished Dallas would've won game 6 so we couldve watched 1 more.....I enjoyed the NBA playoffs this year more than I have in a long time

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

Is it my imagination, or has the number of votes for Heat in 6 increased since the finals were decided?

First 12