JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Suns@Sac- few players out, opinions please

I think there is a good chance the Suns bench steps up against one of the worst defenses in the league and the over cashes. Nash, Barbosa, and Barnes out. Trying to get a little discussion going here. Any opinions on the side or the total here?

Anyone taking the Kings tonight for the dog money?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

The Suns will be really hurting tonight with those three out. Goran Dragic will take Nash's place in the lineup and Barnes will be replaced by Hill. Without Barbosa, that leaves Diaw and Lopez to rotate with Shaq, Amare, and Hill. Their backup guard behind Dragic is Sean Singletary and he hasn't played at all this year. IMO, I'd rather much take the Kings at Arco even without Martin. Their guys are more than capable of competing with this Suns team.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Good point. Plus, I've had a few drinks and feel like taking a shot tonight.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I liked the Kings at +7 this morning even before I knew about the suspensions...I love them now!

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

this one is tough as K Mart out and I had SAC on road vs Clips but even with Nash Barb out I think -3 is a fair value for Suns. goodluck though in your plays