johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Friday's card. Jump on it!!!

Utah ML vs Bobcats- Going wid Utah on the moneyline to play it safe. Jason Richardson is out for the Bobcats and the cats are in disarray. Easy win for Utah. I see them pushing the ball down the bobcats throaths..

Boston ML vs Nuggets- Going wid the Celtics here on the moneyline to play it safe. Boston had one day off and they are at home to one of the worst defensive teams in this era. As long as George Karl coaches this team, they will never have any defense.. Boston is at home and plays d. No brainer here

Lakers ML vs Detroit- Lakers at home I will take anyday over any team. Lakers had a days rest and Detroit just came off a barely won game in Golden State. I think Lakers whip them up and goes 10-0.

Suns -7 vs the Kings. The Kings inability to play defense will get even worse tonight. Stoudamire, Shaq, Nash. I don't see how the Kings keep up at all tonight. I see this game being a nightmare for the Kings...Suns in a blowout

Atlanta ml vs New Jersey Nets.. Was pondering this play as I still am a little shaky about putting my money on Atlanta. Atlanta has proven that they can hang with the big boys so far and New Jersey is in disarray. I feel Atlanta gets back on the right track and send Jersey back to the basement where they belongs.

Feedbacks welcomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I really like the Lakers tomorrow, especially with Detroit on the tail end of a back-to-back.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goodluck in your plays

i think Charlotte can keep it close, Denver to keep it close, ATL to cover and Lakers ML looks good but going to be tough game as Detroit is tired with road trip but never out of it

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm against you on the Kings game, with you on the Celts. G/L!

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by roasthawg View Post
    I'm against you on the Kings game, with you on the Celts. G/L!
    Against me on the Kings game. What have the Kings done to prove that they can beat the Suns?? The Kings have no defense!!!!!!!!!

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Against me on the Kings game. What have the Kings done to prove that they can beat the Suns?? The Kings have no defense!!!!!!!!!
    They've played great since Miller's returned and are always good at Arco. The Suns are an overrated team so far this season. I like the home team and the points...I also like the under 210.5.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't trust Boston to cover against Denver.

y2kls1a4
    y2kls1a4's Avatar Become A Pro!

^agreed

dwyanewade03
    dwyanewade03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah is w/o Okur,Williams,and Kirilenko .. tough call

johnnymapalo

yea, I stratched Utah because of the injuries. I have the Suns on the moneyline now and have put the Bucks on the moneyline against the Grizzles instead of Utah...

ehetz21
    ehetz21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Remember nash and barnes are out for the suns

johnnymapalo

I still got the Suns on the moneyline. I still say they beat the Kings. DJ Strawberry should fill in nicely..

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I think Goran Dragic is going to be getting the bulk of the minutes, not Strawberry...