brandizzy33
    brandizzy33's Avatar Become A Pro!

One last play for the college football game tonight...

2 team teaser 7 points:

Ball State -11.5 over 47.5

Score prediction:

34-17 ball state

brandizzy33

Georgia Southern**(2 star play)

good luck all

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

hope your right on that score, i got miami-ohio +20.5, thanks for the pics

brandizzy33

georgia southern +27.5****(4 star play)

aftering seeing houston play I love georgia southern tonight so im changing it to a 4 star play

EDFED
    EDFED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brandizzy33 View Post
    One last play for the college football game tonight...

2 team teaser 7 points:

Ball State -11.5 over 47.5

Score prediction:

34-17 ball state
    F'N HALF A POINT... GOOD CALL ON THE SCORE THO - WOW -VERY CLOSE

HuskieFan123
    HuskieFan123's Avatar Become A Pro!

ugh. Just not your day today my man.

Disappointing showing from Philly. Denver sucked. Bulls are being outplayed. NY stunk it up. georgia southern not covering...

Just one of those days....

My pick is taking Warriors team over 103.

EDFED

I took the Warriors -5 as a last ditch effort to save some of the dough I made this weekend...
    Last edited by EDFED; 11-11-08 at 10:59 PM. Reason: spread

jmatt6
    jmatt6's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, definitely took a tonight. Good thing i didn't bet the I feel like having a now.
    Last edited by jmatt6; 11-11-08 at 11:47 PM.

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

yea i lost 2 early plays but managed to make it up with bulls/hawks over 187 which killed, and nyk +2 1/2 for the 1Q, AND miami-ohio +20.5, eitherway its all about money management, and eventually everybody whos cold right now is going to get back on track, limit your losses, maximized ur profits

EDFED

ouch, me too.

o well like nick says - ups, downs...

aint no thing

EDFED

OT 106 up!

LES GO STATE

ALEVRAS
    ALEVRAS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dizzy usally like your picks but I was against you on almost all of em today and I ended up cashing in. I had Lakers -6 and the over parlayed for 2.5 units that was a nice hit then went with Denver -3 for the game for 5 units. Goodnight for me but Ill be following you thru out the season, your one of the best cappers on here.

I'm from Boston so I seen first hand how good the Hawks were last year in the playoffs it wasent a fluke. Joe Johnson is probally the most underrated player in the nba hes an absolute beast since the celts dumped him, it kills me but hes got Smith and Horford with Bibby leadin the point they're legit 4 lights out shooters I think you really underate this team.
    Dont blame you with the Knicks pick but didnt feel confident enough.
    Phillys probally one of the worst shooting teams in the league, when andre igualdoa is the teams best shooter your in trouble they shot like 30% as a team lol
    Sacramento is good at home even tho the seats are empty but 8 is alot to cover for them with 0 defense
    And if denver dosent blow up right away then they dont do shit and wait to turn it on 3 minutes left in the 4th quater, always better the full game, there defense is to unpredicatable, wait there is none.
    Haha goodluck dizzy talk to you soon

zackattack
    zackattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brandizzy33 View Post
    georgia southern +27.5****(4 star play)

aftering seeing houston play I love georgia southern tonight so im changing it to a 4 star play
    dizzy you claimed you were "brandizzy 33 is back"thread last week with a posted nba record of 26-10.posted where? not here obviously....since then including tonights 0-5 nba you are 11-15. i think that so called posted nba record was bulls***. your picks tonight were horrible? knicks at spurs? knicks are terrible on road and haven't won in san antoinio since 02. bulls laying 4 against an undefeated better team? and picking philly against jazz getting deron back. not to mention picking 2 of the worst teams in the nba tonight in golden state and sacremento and lets not forget back to back picks last week on winless washington. your picks defy logic and i am cleaning up just betting against you. poser.

TheGovernor11
    TheGovernor11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

What's next zack, are you going to ask brandizzy to give you back the ten minutes it took to write that paragraph? Seriously, **** off. It's real easy to shit on someone's picks AFTER the outcome is already decided. If you're going to say something, say it beforehand; it'll make you look a little less like a douche bag. I cannnot stand trolls like you who have nothing better to do than to talk shit for no reason.
    Last edited by TheGovernor11; 11-12-08 at 02:48 PM.

HuskieFan123
    HuskieFan123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hit the Golden St team total over 103.

I really like this 4 pt teaser bet tomorrow Brandizzy.

4 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

11/12/08 Lakers (LA) +5
    20:10 ET

11/12/08 Lakers (LA) Over 190
    20:10 ET Hornets (NewOrleans)

What do you think?...I know the Hornets are on 2 days rest and probably have this game circled, but Lakers just seem to have too many weapons this year.

And Zack, you douche, Brandizzy posted @ covers and his record is legit (try googling him). What is wrong with some of these SBRforum guys? They think SBR is the only site that has sports forums.

Alex68
    Alex68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Yo Zack, you can find all of dizzy's posts on covers. If u don't like his picks why don't go somewhere else. Dizzy, keep up the hard work because I know that over the long course of the season, u r going to win.

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Quote Originally Posted by TheGovernor11 View Post
    What's next zack, are you going to ask brandizzy to give you back the ten minutes it took to write that paragraph? Seriously, **** off. It's real easy to shit on someone's picks AFTER the outcome is already decided. If you're going to say something, say beforehand; it'll make you look a little less like a douche bag. I cannnot stand trolls like you who have nothing better to do than to talk shit for no reason.
    what TheGovernor11 said! at least the guy had the balls to post his picks. and that's what we do here, fyi!

no one can win them all. some nights are good. some nights are bad. it's just the way it is. i dont really know brandizzy and havent read on any of his writeups or picks, but i dont think he comes off as an unlikeable guy that u have to diss him for any mishaps he makes on his picks.

this is a nice forum. i come here for my NBA-fix. so yeah, i call this place my home. so let's keep it clean guyz. but then if the guy is a douchebag, then let him have it and then move along. ignoring his future "douchebaggity". that's what i would do.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

really not a good day brandizzy
    0-6 and I followed you on all the picks
    lets hope you come back today with a sweep

Dana4U
    Dana4U's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jackpot!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Tonight I have a huge total you can take advantage of!!

Take the Lakers and Mavs Over 196!! Dallas will push the tempo fast and that will puch the total way over with the lakers being good transition shooters!!

This line is off about 10 points
    Great Lead ZBOIZ - on your recommendation I had great success .... thanks!

tland22
    tland22's Avatar Become A Pro!

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5!

Wizard
    Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not going to rip this guy, but i'm just saying it REALLY seems like he's just making picks like the rest of us. I only saw his original post at 70+% and since then it's been horrible. Sure, he's had bad beats, but he's also had lucky wins.

The picks yesterday i REALLY didnt understand at all. The Chicago pick was horrible and to give it 4 stars?

What about picking Sacramento? It wasnt so much the pick but the fact that he didnt realize Martin was out and even said he would play after someone said he woudlnt.

This is like the 3rd time i've seen some totally incorrect handicapping info posted by him.

And picking Ga Southern?? I know they played well against Houston and Duke only beat Pres by like 31 or so, but if you "handicapped" that game you'd realize that the Duke players and coaches were really unhappy with their performance and know they were going to give 110% against Ga. Sou.

I guess i just dont understand the picks.

Not hating on anybody, just giving my honest opinion.

tland22
    tland22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zackattack View Post
    dizzy you claimed you were "brandizzy 33 is back"thread last week with a posted nba record of 26-10.posted where? not here obviously....since then including tonights 0-5 nba you are 11-15. i think that so called posted nba record was bulls***. your picks tonight were horrible? knicks at spurs? knicks are terrible on road and haven't won in san antoinio since 02. bulls laying 4 against an undefeated better team? and picking philly against jazz getting deron back. not to mention picking 2 of the worst teams in the nba tonight in golden state and sacremento and lets not forget back to back picks last week on winless washington. your picks defy logic and i am cleaning up just betting against you. poser.

the dude has got a point.... where the hell were u 28-10 at or whatever you claimed to be... anyways, yea dreadful picks man... a monkey could pick better NBA games than you... and MONKEY's have no clue about any team in the NBA or any concept of what the NBA or what basketball even is! sorry to hate, but hey, its LEGIT.

pirate
    pirate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad nights happen...What gets me is that he is not man enough to come back the next day with picks....stand up to the plate dude...the cream eventually comes to the top.

iLuc
    iLuc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tland22 View Post
    the dude has got a point.... where the hell were u 28-10 at or whatever you claimed to be... anyways, yea dreadful picks man... a monkey could pick better NBA games than you... and MONKEY's have no clue about any team in the NBA or any concept of what the NBA or what basketball even is! sorry to hate, but hey, its LEGIT.
    You can check his posted record before he came here on covers.com
    I agree that the last few days have been bad for him.

You know what though? First, That record is real and I joined here in order to still follow his picks.
    Second, I didn't like his last picks and I did not play them.
    As easy as that.

I really don't understand why even if you guys don't like his picks you have to come here and talk sh!t.
    I didn't like the picks myself and if you ask me, yes they looked bad to me as well, but for someone who posts his plays everyday and mostly plays a lot of games everyday there are very high chances you can go on a slump. There is no need to come here and talk crap. To me this is pointless.
    However, I could change my mind. Please update me on how bashing other people's thread will make us money and how it will not take some time off each of us handicapping. I am curious.

I am sure each of you guys have had slump.
    Hell, I had many slumps. Everyone has slumps. It is part of the game, we are gambling on sports for christ sake!
    It is in the long run that we win or lose and so far a 37-20 sounds good to me.

Brandizzy keep up the work and let's get out of the slump.

First 12