maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice dude no big deal if it happens it happens, keep up the good work my man, its funny i just found a picture on a old phone of the grand you and stylistic won me one week, i'll never forget that week i balled out hardcore lol,

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

great job tonight CK 3-1 should oh been 4-0 but detroit couldnt catch up the ground after that poor first quarter no biggy night and cant wait to see what you like tomorrow got some of my own in mind as well peace bro

NYCKEV
    NYCKEV's Avatar Become A Pro!

What ya think of the 2nd half on Det -7?

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry boys, the Pistons didn't cash the 1st half ticket as 4 point favorites. Allen Iverson was trying to cash it though missing a running 3 pointer at the buzzer. But we went 3-1 to end the night as San Antonio, Denver and Utah all cashed tickets. In my humble opinion, with a second half spread of Detroit-5.5, the linemakers are convinced that they will not cover the game spread of 8 (at least I thought that is what it ended up as). The Pistons are behind in rebounds 24-20, but ahead in less turnovers 4-6. The Kings simply got more shots up thatn the Pistons in the 1st half as a result of the rebounding edge. Detroit gives up 50.33 second half points, and the Kings give up 49.67 points with the 5.5 added on, the Kings have a 2nd half advantage of 6.16. So in my opinion the Kings would be the best play in the second half, especially with the spread dictating that the Pistons are not expected to cover the game spread. I am personally not playing the 2nd half, but that's my spin. The total for the 2nd half is 100.5, and between the two teams they average 100 points srrendered defensively. DON'T DO IT MAFIA!

cocknocker

Let's wait for the Warriors 2nd half to make a play.

Minnesota road defense surrenders 51.67
    Golden State home defense surrenders 51.67
    PUSH

Golden State home offense 51
    Minnesota road offense 45.34
    Advantage Golden State 5.66

So we are looking for a spread that is preferrably less than that number (5.5) in the event that the game is tied at the half.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah if Detroit was -5.5 2H I would lay off as well, too risky in my opinion

MoneySportsGuy

cocknocker

where are you getting those stats that is exactly kind of info I am looking for to help educate myself better in capping games

NYCKEV

Looks like GS will be up 10 at the half, so Min will be fav the 2nd half by bout 5 points I think.

infamousdx
    infamousdx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCKEV View Post
    Looks like GS will be up 10 at the half, so Min will be fav the 2nd half by bout 5 points I think.
    min +0.5

NYCKEV

-.5 Gs?!?

MoneySportsGuy

With that line, seems they want public to get on Minn to keep it close as spread start of game was GS -5.5

cocknocker

Okay the Warriors are up 58-50, and the 2nd half line is Warriors-.5. In my opinion, the T_wolves moneyline is the play here. It is even and the Warriors are -120. I do believe that with the defenses being equal combined with the T-Wolves desperation to pick up a win the game will end up with the Warriors winning by 4 or so. Minnesota is 3-0 ats in the last three games these two teams have played. Let's not mess with that trend.

Minnesota moneyline 2nd half +100

cocknocker

MoneySportsGuy,

I get them from Winning Edge, supergrids for the teams, comparing what the home defenses and offenses do against the road offenses and defenses.

MoneySportsGuy

What book do you guys have seems some only are taking spread and total bets not the ML on 2H

MoneySportsGuy

cocknocker,

Cool appreciate that reply thanks alot

cocknocker

And of course Minnesota is coming out and stinking up the joint in the 2nd half. Oh well it was a fun bet anyway. Can't mess up the profits made today. But it is early and they may mount a comeback. If Detroit fails to cover in this game, I will gladly take them in the 1st half against the Warriors in their next game wth no problems. I am almost drooling over that one. That is a sure fire moneymaker.

cocknocker

MoneySportsGuy,

I use both Betus and Greek.com. I will occasionally buy 3 points so Betus is geat for that because they give you three points at -170

cocknocker

I spoke too soon, the T-Wolves have cut the lead to 4 just that quick!

IrwinFletcher
    IrwinFletcher's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice night bro.. good to see the working man is back in form..

NYCKEV

Minny looking good dude! lets get it!

NYCKEV

Det came back to cover, wow!

cocknocker

Wow! Minnesota came back and almost won the game. Nice little late night money on the side. Let's get em tomorrow gang!

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

u seem to have a lot of following. i respect that.

do u handicap NBA exclusively?

i sure would like to see your write ups (everyday) and compare them with my "notes". as it seems like you really do your homework thoroughly. good job mann! keep it up! welcome to SBR!

cocknocker

mundane,

me and my wife are Coversexperts.com legends. I cap NBA, WNBA, College football and basketball, NFL, MLB and an occasional NHL game or two. I usually hit at a 65-70% clip most weeks, with an occasional bad week here and there. But as far as the following is concerned, wagerers respect me for the write up material. I never make a play without thoroughly investigating it's worthiness. I pay special attention to the moneyline in comparison to the amunt of points being offered. At any rate, keep on coming back and checking in on the Knocker Mafia. We are serious about profits.

First 12