brandizzy33
    brandizzy33's Avatar Become A Pro!

brandizzy33**Monday Night picks

First of all I want to say a few things to everyone out their because this is getting ridiculous. First yes I made a mistake I got the line at -4 but I posted it at -4.5 so yes it is a loss and we went 2-3 on the day with a couple horrible beats but thats what happens in the NBA. Second of all the people that post on here saying Im a bad capper and all that can keep posting I dont care. I make a living winning on sportsbetting I havent had a job in 3 years because I dont need one I make more than enough money on sportsbetting. People that are posting on here should worry about their own lives and do what they want to do. I dont need to be posting on here but I am a nice guy non like most of the hatters that post on my forum. I dont know whether it is that they dont get enough attention or just feel that this is their terriority or w/e frankly I dont care. I dont care if you dont think Im a good capper thats has no affect on my life whatsoever its actually funny that they feel the need to post about me and rip on me like I am a bad capper. I am sure these people have lost tons of money sports betting and any regular capper knows that you have lil streaks where you just dont do so hot or just average. I mean these past few nights its not even like we we are doing bad as I myself have made alot of money.

Overall record posting: (36-18) 66.6%

will be posting plays in a little bit guys

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

yea im sure your talking about Lunt or w.e his name is, personally i pointed out the mistake but i wasnt tryna hate, even though i doubt your talking about me in this post , anyways i been followin your pics as a reference and enjoy readin them, so keep it up, even though i put in my bets for tonight already

jmatt6
    jmatt6's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks again for all your help. This will be the last time we will discuss any negative posts, including you Brandizzy, if we ignore them they will go away. Once again, appreciate all you do.

Bye Week
    Bye Week's Avatar Become A Pro!

brandizzy, I think your picks are always well thought out and I enjoy them very much….keep up the good work

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

same goes for me....I think others the regular poster just want you to follow the line you post so an easy mistake to overlook..I like reading what other picks are sometimes I might of miss something

Best of luck tonight and looking forward to some of your picks

already place 2 of my bets

ben3496
    ben3496's Avatar Become A Pro!

33, don't waste your time on these idiots, jealousy is a bitch! Just do what you do and most of us will appreciate your time and thoughts on the games.

martindb9
    martindb9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive been reading posts here for a while and just joined so i could start ppsting.
    The negative people on here blow my mind! If i was a capper and was kind enough to post my picks did well then get bashed for a bad day i'm not sure i would keep posting

dizzy i like your picks and believe in ignoring the haters

good luck

Dave16
    Dave16's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dizzy Im behind you, what do you have cooking for tonight?

brandizzy33

Tonights Plays:

NJ/Miami under 187.5

Boston/Toronto under 183.5

Orlando -7

***still looking over the pheonix game tonight may add a play for that game

NFL:

Cardinals -9.5(buy down to 9.5 although it shouldnt matter but just in case.)

Score prediction: 31-13 Cardinals

Good Luck tonight everyone

HuskieFan123
    HuskieFan123's Avatar Become A Pro!

are these all 3 star plays?

brandizzy33

***also there is a college basketball game tonight and my make a play on that game as well and college basketball I believe is my best handicapping sport

brandizzy33

Quote Originally Posted by HuskieFan123 View Post
    are these all 3 star plays?
    Miami/NJ under 187.5***(3 stars)

Boston/Toronto under 183**(2 stars)

Orlando -7**(2 stars)

Cardinals -9.5****(4 star play)

nick2060

im guessing ur not talking about the duke game right? lol

brandizzy33

Matindb9- thanks for your support I really dont care what they have to say its just comical to me. I dont care what they have to say about me I know Im a great capper. Im 23 years old and drive a mercedes and live in a beautiful townhouse with my buddy and made it all possible sports betting. Also considering moving to vegas in a few years and making the real dough and maybe even opening up a service while I am their as well. But in the meantime I post on here to share the wealth and help fellow bettors out since I want to see everyone succeed so I take time out of my day to help you all out.

brandizzy33

nick2060- I am talking about the duke game it didnt already start did it I thought it started at 7 pm eastern time

Dave16

dizzy, any thoughts on taking on Miami or Boston, they both seem to be in good spots, but my analysis could be way off? what about Duke?

brandizzy33

Dave16 - I like miami in that game for sure as they seem to be forming an identity as a team. But Boston it seems like Boston should blow toronto out because the matchup in every position is in Boston favor but I am a little weary about them tonight because of playing last night in Detroit. I watched the whole game since I live in michigan and get the game on tv and even though Boston beat detroit it was a very physcial game and feel it may have taken alot out of boston. Bostons legs may be tired today resulting in alot of misses resulting in a low scoring game thats is why I like the under. But if I were to take a side in the game I would take boston

nick2060

it does start at 7, i just couldnt find out much about prebysterian or w.e their name is, and a 37 point spread is like wow.

HuskieFan123
    HuskieFan123's Avatar Become A Pro!

why do u like the nets under more than bostons? Nets and heat both don't play good d and had yesterday off. Thanks

Dave16

Toronto would seem to be tired as well, I guess thats what makes the under a better play especially with Bosh and Calderon playing a ton lately

nick2060

Usually when you have something that fits perfectly like two teams that should go under, it goes over....not sure what the statistics are on this but it just seems too happen a lot

nick2060

so who would you play in duke game dizzy

brandizzy33

nick2060 I will let you know really soon here I am extremely busy right now but I will post a duke play in the next 20 minutes. Keep in mind these are the first games of the season for college bball so when I give out a play tonight on the game make it a smaller bet

brandizzy33

Quote Originally Posted by nick2060 View Post
    Usually when you have something that fits perfectly like two teams that should go under, it goes over....not sure what the statistics are on this but it just seems too happen a lot
    I understand you completely here and I take this into consideration all the time but tonight I just see alot of unders on the board. I look at every game and for some reason feel they all have better chance going under than over.

Alex68
    Alex68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Dizzy, I think u r great and want to thank u for all ur hard work. This is my first post and I followed u from covers. Win or lose, I think u r a good guy. I always buy 1/2 point when tailing your picks so I won my Atlanta pick yesterday but lost a heartbreaker on the GS over at 213.5 to go 3-2 with ur picks. I can only remember on losing day following your picks from cover to here and your records speaks for itself. so ignore all those haters and just remember that you post your picks to help people like myself. Thanks again for all your time and hard work.

brandizzy33

For the duke game I am going to play this game by halfs because I think you can hit both halves easily when it comes down to odd matchups like this. I remember from last year killing these games.

First half: Duke/Pres over 67 prediction at half 46-26

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

If you are weary of Boston how come they are rated as your highest play

just asking???

namkailyn
    namkailyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

dizzy, 4get the haters. I love your picks, won $$$$ lots this week. thanx for effort. let them lose their $$ on someone else's picks. keep up the good work.

Lovin AZN + over, what you think?

brandizzy33

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    If you are weary of Boston how come they are rated as your highest play

just asking???
    If you look at my plays it isnt my top play but also I didnt take a side. I was weary of boston covering the -8.5 so I didnt take the side I took the under as they are going to be tired and missing some shots but still playin the great defense that they always do.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by brandizzy33 View Post
    If you look at my plays it isnt my top play but also I didnt take a side. I was weary of boston covering the -8.5 so I didnt take the side I took the under as they are going to be tired and missing some shots but still playin the great defense that they always do.
    o ok my fault

brandizzy33

Quote Originally Posted by namkailyn View Post
    dizzy, 4get the haters. I love your picks, won $$$$ lots this week. thanx for effort. let them lose their $$ on someone else's picks. keep up the good work.

Lovin AZN + over, what you think?
    Be careful with that over. I know arizona will do their part to try to get that game to go over by probably scoring somewhere between 24-34 points but San Fran has looked horrible if they dont show up they may not score crap. If anything tease arizona and over for those extra 7 points.

brandizzy33

my thoughts are that that game might sneak under so I didnt make a play on it I might make a 2 team parlay zona and under for a little

brandizzy33

MJFtheGenuis - no biggie buddy thats what I am here for

cubboy
    cubboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

dizz have you herd of aussieguy.

brandizzy33

I think ive seen the name somewhere before cubboy but I dont know about him or anything why?

123 Last