THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

How long before Dallas Mavs make a trade?

The Mavs are about to lose to the phucking Clippers. Something has to be done about this group of guys. The problem is that Dirk, Josh Howard, and maybe Jason Terry are the only players anyone would want. So, how long does it take Cuban to unload one of those three. I say definitely by Christmas, 6 weeks tops, wouldn't be suprised if they get something done by Thanksgiving.

Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should have never traded Harris. They should have traded Dirk for youth and started over. They could have got a lottery pick for him.

tullamore
    tullamore's Avatar Become A Pro!

They need to do something, I dont think they will trade Dirk, but I could see Howard being moved.

THEGREAT30

Yeah, I hope they trade Howard to the Hawks for Marvin Williams, Acie Law and whatever else it takes other than Josh Smith, Al Hortford, and Joe Johnson. They will never trade Dirk though, forget about it.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

being a lakers fan, i dont mind taking dirk for odom. dirk could come off the lakers bench!

THEGREAT30

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    being a lakers fan, i dont mind taking dirk for odom. dirk could come off the lakers bench!
    Nope, I hope not, the Lakers allready received a giveaway for Gasol, no more I say no more