Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

haters gonna hate

anticsd
    anticsd's Avatar Become A Pro!

The way he ditched the Cavs was just wrong. He strung them along thinking he would renew his contract with him but pulled a last minute decision to join a star studded team.

Basically I hate him for not being loyal to his roots that was building a team around him and taking a easy way out for a ring which he failed.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I would think a guy with a tattoo as the chosen one would be a champion. How could you not hate this guy he is a cocky biotch. Especially after his interview yesterday. Like he said he gets to live a life with all that money. While his mom and girlfriend sleeps with random NBA players. I guess he has some real life problems to deal with to. So far Lebron is all talk and each season he doesn't win a championship the more of a joke he will become. If he would of shut his mouth the media and fans wouldn't be so hard on him.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    I would think a guy with a tattoo as the chosen one would be a champion. How could you not hate this guy he is a cocky biotch. Especially after his interview yesterday. Like he said he gets to live a life with all that money. While his mom and girlfriend sleeps with random NBA players. I guess he has some real life problems to deal with to. So far Lebron is all talk and each season he doesn't win a championship the more of a joke he will become. If he would of shut his mouth the media and fans wouldn't be so hard on him.
    he's playing his role of the "bad guy" to a tee...

he turned 'heel' so to speak when he left CLE

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    he's playing his role of the "bad guy" to a tee...

he turned 'heel' so to speak when he left CLE

See this is what really pisses me off now. I could care less that he left Cle, hell i cant blame him he lived there his whole life id move too.

This whole "bad guy" shit cracks me up, "bad guys" arnt clowns where i come from. Now everyone hates this prick for all the wrong reasons, when ive always disliked him simply cause he is about the biggest waste of natural talent i have ever seen, the guy couldnt effectively post up freaking JJ Berea, has never really improved his limited offensive game, rather skate by on ability then blame everyone else when that isnt enough. Plenty of good reasons not to like this guy so now he creates all this crap as a shield for the real issues ppl should have with him.

Im sure it isnt all his fault, it cant be good for the development of someone to be told they are the greatest thing ever from such a early age on. Maybe if his mother wasnt busy fukkin his buddies she could have instilled a little bit of humility and work ethic in this clown.

scholesy
    [Too Long]
    scholesy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1685

because he took the easy way out for the championship by going to the Heat..didn't have a problem with him when he was in Cleveland

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

A great stat on how badly James played in the Finals:

LeBron James and Dwayne Wade were the 55th and 56th players in NBA history to play in the NBA Finals following a regular season in which they averaged at least 25 points per game. Although Wade scored in the Finals (26.5 points per game) at a slightly higher rate that he had during the regular season (25.5), James's scoring average fell from 26.7 points per game during the season to 17.8 during the Finals.
    James, however, was not merely the 27th of those 56 players (who had averaged at least 25 points during the regular season) whose scoring average in the Finals fell short of his regular-season average, but LeBron's scoring decline, by 8.9 points, was the largest such decline by any 25-point scorer in NBA history. The largest previous decline by any of those 56 players was by Wilt Chamberlain with the San Francisco Warriors. After averaging 36.9 points per game in the 1963-1964 regular season, he averaged 29.2 points in the 1964 Finals against Bill Russell and the Celtics. No other player had a decline as large as six points per game.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Because he doesn't play for the team I root for.

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post

Any more questions?

This.

LOL @ this self-proclaimed King. Guy is barely going to make top 50 all-time players to play in NBA when all is said and done... what a waste of hype.

strongasanox
    strongasanox's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think its mainly just his tendency to go missing like he did in game 6, can't stand a player who will bully lesser opposition and put up a pathetic fight when it's a real throwdown!

JohnnyRotten
    JohnnyRotten's Avatar Become A Pro!

great player, bad if people hate him.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

simple...he cost me the most amount of money out of any individual player in the NBA

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

b/c he has 6 toes on right foot.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by xxxvince View Post
    NUM 1 REASON.. being racist... simple
    I don't understand why you would hate someone because of the color of their skin. That's the most ignorant reason to hate someone. You must live a very meaningless existence.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    What is the reason that you dislike him?
    Is this a joke thread?

How about you explain yourself instead because its hard for me to understand how anyone can NOT hate that douche.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Lol cuz hes on a bad run

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by anticsd View Post
    The way he ditched the Cavs was just wrong. He strung them along thinking he would renew his contract with him but pulled a last minute decision to join a star studded team. Basically I hate him for not being loyal to his roots that was building a team around him and taking a easy way out for a ring which he failed.
    u dont even got the situation right. he never said he was signing with cleveland.
    he never told any1 he was signing with cleveland.
    wat does loyalty have to do with anything? if ur from akron, would u really stay there ur whole life if u were rich???? hell no. if i were rich i would go to LA, NYC, miami, etc. people who are mad at him for leaving are stupid.
    the way he did it is the only reason i can understand the hatred.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

better question. why do people love him so much there nose is brown? must be because they are gay.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    u dont even got the situation right. he never said he was signing with cleveland.
    wat does loyalty have to do with anything? if ur from akron, would u really stay there ur whole life if u were rich???? hell no. if i were rich i would go to LA, NYC, miami, etc. people who are mad at him for leaving are stupid.
    Cleveland enabled him for 7 years. Took all his shit and bowed down to him as the self proclaimed deliverer. Gilbert spent $20 mill to build a practice facility down the street from Lebron. The front office made move after move all endorsed by Lebron to try and get better. Took on bad contracts because Lebron demanded it then in the end shitted on the team because they weren't "good enough" for him. Now a lot of blame goes to Ferry and Mike Brown as well but Lebron went out of his way to blame everyone else for his failures.

The decision was horrible and that plus the victory celebration/dance a few days later was enough reason to hate his antics BUT the worst thing I've ever seen in professional sports was him quitting in game 5 last year.

I was shocked when I saw him purposely throw that game. After that, I wanted no part of that guy in Cleveland (check my post in this forum). How could a guy just lose on purpose? How could anyone ever trust a guy like that again? Now after watching these finals, I'm not sure what to think. Did he quit last year out of protest or did he mentally check out like he seemed to do this year? Either way, I'm glad he's gone from Cleveland so that we can rebuild the right way. I don't hate him but I certainly enjoy his fail. Maybe one day he'll change but until he does, I think a title will always escape him.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    Are you really this ignorant or you just dunce? The only reasonable excuse or explanation for this jibrish may be you just woke up from 3 year coma sleep

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by EasyCover View Post
    Don't hate him. Just think Basketball is too easy for him-so he doesn't work on being a complete player.
    very good point

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Mad at how he treated cleveland and the decision show made it worse...hes a cocky lying sob who isnt what we all thought he was..hes gonna be like patrick ewing of the Ny knicks goid but not good enough

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

There's so much to hate about "The Queen"... Perfect finish to this season!!!!!

slimstevie
    slimstevie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

i dont like Lebron for a few reasons. 1 of which is not his fault. ill start with the reason thats not his fault, the comparisons to kobe and MJ. the only comparison you can make are the stats if that. He is a scoresheet stuffer. he doesnt have the same work ethic, bball IQ, he doesnt work on improving his game as MJ and Kobe.

2nd reason: he calls himself 'king'. my question is king of what? he never won anything, hes not a good leader, he cares only about himself and not the team and he quits giving a shit at the end of games.

3rd reason: 'the decision' how arrogant and egotistical do you have to be have a 1 hr special to say something that takes 2 mins and essentially humiliate your hometown

4th reason: at the post game press conference, he didnt take any blame for losing. he didnt say what true competitors like kobe and MJ would say which is "im devastated about not winning a title, i did not perform to the standard that that is expected of me and im gonna work extemely hard in the off season to improve my game and bring home the title next year'

he is a loser not a winner

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't dislike but still think he's a bit overrated by everyone

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

just dont buy into it , but no need to hate.. i say he will move on befor to long

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

You either hate certaain stars or you like them. I hated gretzky but like lemieux. I hated marino but liked montana. I hated bird but loved magic. I hate arod but like jeter. Lebron is easy to hate because he loves himself.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I don't hate Lebron, Wade or Bosh. No one here has a legit reason to do so.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ESPN vilifies him

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Cleveland enabled him for 7 years. Took all his shit and bowed down to him as the self proclaimed deliverer. Gilbert spent $20 mill to build a practice facility down the street from Lebron. The front office made move after move all endorsed by Lebron to try and get better. Took on bad contracts because Lebron demanded it then in the end shitted on the team because they weren't "good enough" for him. Now a lot of blame goes to Ferry and Mike Brown as well but Lebron went out of his way to blame everyone else for his failures.

The decision was horrible and that plus the victory celebration/dance a few days later was enough reason to hate his antics BUT the worst thing I've ever seen in professional sports was him quitting in game 5 last year.

I was shocked when I saw him purposely throw that game. After that, I wanted no part of that guy in Cleveland (check my post in this forum). How could a guy just lose on purpose? How could anyone ever trust a guy like that again? Now after watching these finals, I'm not sure what to think. Did he quit last year out of protest or did he mentally check out like he seemed to do this year? Either way, I'm glad he's gone from Cleveland so that we can rebuild the right way. I don't hate him but I certainly enjoy his fail. Maybe one day he'll change but until he does, I think a title will always escape him.

This is an excellent post. You sound like you're from Ohio and are quite aware of the actual facts of the past few years of Lebron.

So many people don't realize how much the Cav organization bowed down to Lebron and followed his wishes. I have no problem with him leaving Cleveland. But, in the manner in which he did so is so shameful and arrogant. It took him several months before he finally acknowledged the Cleveland organization and the Ohio people who supported him.

His post-game comments just solidified how he feels superior to everyone and looks down upon the everyday man.

James is a great player. But he is not someone I want my children to look up to. Dirk Nowitzki is not up to the same level athletically as James, but he is so far ahead of James in character. If my kids should have someone to emulate and admire, let it be Dirk, not James, not Wade.

ejfel01
    ejfel01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Many guys here in sbr are in the "hater" period of their lives. This period comes just before the college graduation.

jahred6999
    jahred6999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because he looks exactly like his mom.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because he can get what I can get in 10 years, in two days.
    Last edited by GTS925; 06-15-11 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Look at Me Now

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Lebron has that EGO in which he needs the ball in his hands 90% of the time in every NBA Game. Quite frankly... he's that damn good. When her merged with Wade and Bosh... he never had that same mentality. In fact, he's game downgraded. It just shows you... his true characteristics. Yes, he took himself away from his own bread and butter. The hype doing that ESPN hour special got to his head. Let's face it... he left for the HYPE. He knew that... He made a statement... "I'm The Best... and I can win with any team." As you clearly witnessed... he couldn't back it.

Lebron is that kind of guy... either you love him or you hate him.

I hate him.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by GTS925 View Post
    Because he can get what I can get in 10 years, in two days.
    There are numerous athletes that can get what Bron can get. Is your agenda with them too?

First 123 Last