WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Lebron lacks the killer Gene????????no MJ!

The kid (Lebron) is a product of mass media blowing things way out of proportion, by following him around since high school, in a time when the game was starved and looking for the next Michael Jordan. The nick name "The King" wasn't warranted nor deserved and Chuck Barkley said it well today when he spouted, " He lacks the killer gene". No Doubt about that!!!

Plus it's not like he has a huge fan club around the country already,after the Cleveland Crap. He was in his press conference after the game belittling the NBA fans, who didn't want the Heat to win the championship from the get go. News flash Lebron they pay for your house and your car and that birth control for your girl on your dresser, so you don't know when she has been banging half the nba behind your back. so when you say that the average Nba fan goes home and will still have their same boring shitty life with their same problems not in those exact words but basically the idea!!! Dude get your house in check first!! come on buddy cause you may drive a sweet car, but you have the same shitty problems as the rest of us in the world maybe even worse. wait a minute you have even more f up problems cause my mom's doesn't bang my boys and girl doesn't bang other dudes and if they did i wouldn't let it cost me a NBA title by being mentally weak!!!!!!!! no killer gene is dead on by Mr Barkley is the only crazy bastard to say it on tv good for him! Well maybe my mom's would cost me the title but i would beat the hell out of my team mate at the half or before the game and go get my dream of a Nba title. You may have all the talent physically but buddy mentally you half way around the world from the past greats of NBA.
    Last edited by WIZARDOFBEANTOWN; 06-13-11 at 10:41 PM.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Mental fortitude is what he lacks

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Yes agree. . He likes to win and look cool and ill even say he likes to compete but he lacks the true heart of a champion