I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    His body is use to flopping, just a natural reaction.

Bosh=soft

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I live in Cleveland and there was nothing to be cheering for, we weren't in the finals
    Dude your the biggest liar. You've been sucking on the Heat during the entire playoffs. This was a historic win not only for the Mav's.... but the Cav's. Parade down Euclid tomorrow

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

The way Bosh made Canada out to be a 3rd world country, it looks REALLY good on him. I can watch the clip of him sobbing like a baby & needing help every day!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I actually gained respect for Bosh in this post season. He took a lot of flack for being the third wheel the entire season, he was a scapegoat for so long and he stepped up and played well in the post season. His emotion after game 6 was really endearing too, he cares.

I like him much more than Wade and Lebron now, those two are douches, and Bosh is actually a good guy.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I still have respect for Bosh. He's a good player. Just easier to blame him than Wade or LeBron.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Bosh is a good player maybe 25th best in the league about, Heat lost because they played the wrong players and James and Wade a bad combo. They play better when onr of the two on bench.
    they play better when they're on opposite teams.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

pussy

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Bosh wont even have a job next year
    Yes he will.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

bosh was crying because he knows he's shit and no one will want him next yr., and this was his last chance to win a title.. i've said it since day 1, he is the most overrated player in sports history.

he was also crying because he knows that when he goes back to play in toronto, he will hear it like nuts. they will hammer the crap outta him.. the mocking, the chanting, the booing, the overrated chant... etc....and he knows this too....i can't wait..

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I live in Cleveland and there was nothing to be cheering for, we weren't in the finals
    Bull shit! Thats about as close as you'll get to a Championship. Im not trying to be a dick or call out Cleveland bc I like Cleveland and think that its actually a good fan base the teams just suck, but seriously man if you are saying that you are a cavs fan and don't feel amazing at least for today, I dont know what to tell you.. Last night was a victory for 99.9% of America, and 100% of morality. **** LEBRON!

yisman

Nicky, several teams will want Bosh when the NBA resumes.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Quote Originally Posted by adamo1018 View Post
    Bull shit! Thats about as close as you'll get to a Championship. Im not trying to be a dick or call out Cleveland bc I like Cleveland and think that its actually a good fan base the teams just suck, but seriously man if you are saying that you are a cavs fan and don't feel amazing at least for today, I dont know what to tell you.. Last night was a victory for 99.9% of America, and 100% of morality. **** LEBRON!
    Great post my friend. It was also a victory for 99.9% of Canada as well. Fcuk the big 3 !!!!!!

Thank you Dallas maverics !!!!!!!!!

Nicky Santoro

i have a great story line and this would be the greatest thing for nba.. IF bosh ended back in toronto again and fans loved him again there.. AND.. most important.. imagine if lebron decided to go back to cleveland again? how great would that be?? right back where he started and where everyone hates him, they will all love him again and now you can be sure that all of america will want to see him win a ring in CLE and imagine if he did.. how great would that be?? that's what he should do, because if he went back there, america would fall in love with him again..

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Nicky, several teams will want Bosh when the NBA resumes.
    Yeah, but it'll be interesting to see if he's ever in a better spot to win a championship.

speaker
    speaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    he balled the whole playoffs...
    Don't you mean bawled?

Nicky Santoro

could there be anything more funny right now on youtube than the big 3 on stage and Bosh all pumped up and screaming to himself like a nut for 8 seconds?? lol.. how stupid does he look now?? my god, who does he think he is, michael jordan. he's not good at all... that day wasn't about him, it was about lebron and wade.. even lebron looked at him when he was doing that and did not look happy. he was ruining it for all.. he looked like an idiot and looks more like an idiot now.. when i watch it now, i can't stop laughing, especially after they didn't win..

DANO74
    DANO74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

Howard isn't going to LA or Heat

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    His body is use to flopping, just a natural reaction.

Lol, Aint that damn truth!!

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

after listening to his post game presser bosh came off better than lebron and wade

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Noah was the most consistent player on the Heat in this series, he hasn't gotten enough credit.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Noah was the most consistent player on the Heat in this series, he hasn't gotten enough credit.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

erick dampier picking him up off the ground

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

So is Bosh more like a little girl or more like a triceratops?

yisman

Triceratops, although I'd lean velociraptor.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Triceratops, although I'd lean velociraptor.
    HA.
    I think that Bosh, rondo and big baby could all be related.
    They all have the faces of baby dinosaurs\ turtles.
    I think that Big baby could easily pass for a teenage mutant ninja turtle and rondo has a striking resemblance to petri from the land of the lost... and Bosh has the same type of face as both of them.

anticsd
    anticsd's Avatar Become A Pro!

In all seriousness Bosh did well against the Mavs, just look at his stats and watch him when he plays. Sure he plays cheap with the flopping but I guess its part of the NBA now.

Bosh was crying cause Wade and James took away his ring!!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You stupid ***** who are saying Bosh wont have a job next year, need to revisit tape of what he accomplished in toronto. He is just adapting just like wade and lebron to having more than 1 star on the team. Bosh was the Raptors and when he gets back on a team that uses him the right way, he will be dominant again. So stfu with the oh he won't have a job tomorrow statement. It makes you seem like a total dumb ass

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

he was tired of being the most consistent player on his team during this year's finals? ok ok ok, maybe second most consistent after wade
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave str8upslik 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    bosh was crying because he knows he's shit and no one will want him next yr., and this was his last chance to win a title.. i've said it since day 1, he is the most overrated player in sports history.

he was also crying because he knows that when he goes back to play in toronto, he will hear it like nuts. they will hammer the crap outta him.. the mocking, the chanting, the booing, the overrated chant... etc....and he knows this too....i can't wait..
    so you think he will go back to toronto? YOU ******* IDIOT!

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Bosh played well...

I have been critical of him in the past. But he got himself open shots and nailed them. He had the best performance offensively, it was all James and Wades fault. They blew it.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

could there be anything more funny right now on youtube than the big 3 on stage and Bosh all pumped up and screaming to himself like a nut for 8 seconds?? lol.. how stupid does he look now?? my god, who does he think he is, michael jordan. he's not good at all... that day wasn't about him, it was about lebron and wade.. even lebron looked at him when he was doing that and did not look happy. he was ruining it for all.. he looked like an idiot and looks more like an idiot now.. when i watch it now, i can't stop laughing, especially after they didn't win..
    That video is classic. Especially in the Like A Bosh song when they dub in the scream at 1:07:

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    He didn't mean as a Raptor, you fukk. Get a clue.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Yeah, but it'll be interesting to see if he's ever in a better spot to win a championship.
    If he leaves Miami, there's a good chance he won't be.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    you must be mentally retarded, or you just can't read.. i didn't say he's going back to Toronto. i said when he goes back to play in toronto.... as an opponent.. kid, TAKE A HIKE....

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

you must be mentally retarded, or you just can't read.. i didn't say he's going back to Toronto. i said when he goes back to play in toronto.... as an opponent.. kid, TAKE A HIKE....
    How dare this guy talk to you, a legend, like that

wikkidinsane

Sorry i apologize. I dont think he cares about 3 or 4 games

First 123 Last