itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It really was not an upset like media portrays it

Dallas was much better
    The media spent so much effort hyping the Heat that they needed to save face by portraying it this way

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It really was not an upset like media portrays it

Dallas was much better
    Yeah, ok. As if you had a $20k series bet on Dall +170.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm so, so, so happy. Hey ESPN, time to remove that Heat Index. Hey media, time to stop sucking off Lebron and the Heat

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Not 4......not 5......not 6......not 7.........Whatever! How about not 1.

So glad Dirk and the rest of the Mavs got a ring.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Not a Heat fan or a Mavs fan. But i sure jumped on that mavs bandwagon in the finals. Queen James another year another year without a ring

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

I love that the Mavs finished these clowns off tonight. Here's what I said after Game 5...

Im not from Cleveland but I love this shitstorm thats raining down on Lebron. I hope he's miserable and feels the pain of loss that Cleveland felt after "The Decision". Fakeass bitch with his manufactured image thinks he can pull such an arrogant, selfish move and crush an entire fanbase and people will still love him. He was wrong.

Fukk the Heat and Fukk their fans.

supr_villn
    the play never changes
    supr_villn's Avatar Become A Pro!

"here"

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Chris Harris on twitter:
    ChrisHarrisNFL Chris Harris

More BREAKING NEWS:Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Beach can't handle the rush of patients from getting hurt by jumping off the Heat bandwagon

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Add another one to the list. Cant stand the heat hope they never win.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Cable TV - $75
    NBA TV - $225
    HD TV - $1250
    Lebron choking on TV - Priceless
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 06-12-11 at 10:58 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face, and Cuse0323

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

Guess riding Dwayne Wade's coat tails didn't work out as planned this season. Glad to see guys like Dirk and Jason Kidd finally get a ring.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

i could not be happier. we wont have to see lebron as a champion for at least one more year.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Kid View Post
    I love that the Mavs finished these clowns off tonight. Here's what I said after Game 5...

Im not from Cleveland but I love this shitstorm thats raining down on Lebron. I hope he's miserable and feels the pain of loss that Cleveland felt after "The Decision". Fakeass bitch with his manufactured image thinks he can pull such an arrogant, selfish move and crush an entire fanbase and people will still love him. He was wrong.

Fukk the Heat and Fukk their fans.
    alot of you are quite stupid. lebron never called himself jordan. his skillset is much more magic johnson. this team is ahead of the curve making the finals easily in their first year. who beats them next yr? an older dallas team?? a rebuilding lakers team?? okc is the only real threat. this team is fine and they will win multiple titles. in this day and time of social networks and up to the minute info, the decision was fitting and a changing of times. if not so, millions would not have watched and espn would not have paid for it. lebron is the most talked about athlete this year and i'm sure nike, gatorade, progressive, and his other 15 endorsers are happy about that. would you not manufacture an image for $300,000,000??? i'm sure your job doesn't pay that.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

If I was LeBron I'd cry... inside my $20 million dollar Mansion, having one of my 30 or so perfect ten models dry my eyes with $100 bills while blowing me till I fall asleep. That actually wouldn't be so bad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Chris Harris on twitter:
    ChrisHarrisNFL Chris Harris

More BREAKING NEWS:Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Beach can't handle the rush of patients from getting hurt by jumping off the Heat bandwagon

. It will take days to wipe this smile off my face.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

dang i'm a Laker fan...but this is GOOOOODDDDDDD...

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

borgsta
    borgsta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post

Been laughing for awhile now

James can't hold Jordan's jockstrap
    Still laughing here.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

:greencheck:

Going4Broke
    Going4Broke's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love it too. Great playoffs by the macs.

solazy
    solazy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Makes my Year..

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    alot of you are quite stupid. lebron never called himself jordan. his skillset is much more magic johnson. this team is ahead of the curve making the finals easily in their first year. who beats them next yr? an older dallas team?? a rebuilding lakers team?? okc is the only real threat. this team is fine and they will win multiple titles. in this day and time of social networks and up to the minute info, the decision was fitting and a changing of times. if not so, millions would not have watched and espn would not have paid for it. lebron is the most talked about athlete this year and i'm sure nike, gatorade, progressive, and his other 15 endorsers are happy about that. would you not manufacture an image for $300,000,000??? i'm sure your job doesn't pay that.

lebron is no magic johnson...Magic was a winner..lebron is a loser...Magic could score and pass...Lebron can only score not a good comparison at all...

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Lebron is not Jordan, nor is he Magic. Neither would have been made complete non-factors in almost every 4th quarter of an NBA finals. They were winners. Excuses are for losers and that's all anyone hears from Lebron's fans. He has zero rings, he is not guaranteed one in the future and should have taken advantage of being up 2-1 after Game 3 to get his first. Instead he wilted under the bright lights in the 4th quarter in the deciding games of the series. I'm sure his endorsers are quite happy about that. Keep talking about all the finals he is going to win in the future but the fact is that he had a great opportunity to get one this year and he didn't. Nothing is guaranteed in sports and people that are giving him all these rings are delusional. After Dan Marino went to the Super Bowl in his first year and lost I'm sure a ton of people thought it was "no big deal" because he was obviously going to get many more chances in the future. Guess what, he didn't. It's not a given that Lebron will EVER win an NBA title. Not many would have picked the Mavs to win it this year, who will be next years Dallas Mavericks? Lebron choked. An NBA championship was there for the taking and he shrunk from the moment. Period.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

love how lebron continues to shy away from pressure...soo funny seeing him start wanting the ball down 12 with 2 minutes cuz it doesn't matter, if he somehow can hit some 3's and bring the heat back he is the KING, if not, well they were down 12 neways.......

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Almost as great a feeling as when my Giants shocked the world and beat the Pats a few years back and i dont even root for the Mavs, lol

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Lebron trying to explain now that he isnt a choker that there was pressure vs Philly and Boston, lol

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

LeChoke just said at his press conference he doesn't care what anyone says about him.
    Here's a tweet from him on August 10th

@KingJames LeBron James
    Don't think for one min that I haven't been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!

10 Aug via UberTwitter

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought they would at least make it to game7.

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

James, Wade, and Bosh are three big nutsacks

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

The better team beat the three man team.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

It's even sweeter because Dirk was not on at all and the Heat shot nearly twice as many free throws.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

LeB!tch was -24 in efficiency this game... He is going to be like Allen Iverson, over-rated due to good stats and no real accomplishments or championship ring.

First 12345 Last