Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Do You Remember When.....

LeBron used to attack the rim and get to the FT line at will? He was good for at least 8-10 FT's a game, now I think he has 16 FT's this entire series. What happened to that player. I know LBJ is off to a quick start to game 6, but he still isn't attacking the rim. I still don't see that killer instinct in LeBron tonight. Everything is jumpers or simple extra passes.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

I know some people will think I'm crazy but I feel James has peaked as a player...probably around 08/09 IMO

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    I know some people will think I'm crazy but I feel James has peaked as a player...probably around 08/09 IMO
    He peaked once he made his "decision" to go to the Heat. By going to the Heat, he may win more, but he probably gave up any chance of averaging 30 points a game.

And IMO, he would have been better off staying in Cleveland and have them build around him, or going to NY to play with Amare. LBJ and Amare would have been better than LBJ, Wade, and Bosh.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    He peaked once he made his "decision" to go to the Heat. By going to the Heat, he may win more, but he probably gave up any chance of averaging 30 points a game. And IMO, he would have been better off staying in Cleveland and have them build around him, or going to NY to play with Amare. LBJ and Amare would have been better than LBJ, Wade, and Bosh.
    He could've played w/ Amare in Cleveland last year. He instead chose Jamison...all Phoenix wanted was J.J. Hickson and a draft pick

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    He could've played w/ Amare in Cleveland last year. He instead chose Jamison...all Phoenix wanted was J.J. Hickson and a draft pick
    Wow, Dan Gilbert and LBJ really dropped the ball on that one. Jamison is such an overrated player. A good player on a bad team, and a 3rd option at best on a really good team.

Speedy88

What bothers me most about LeBron is he isn't attacking pick and rolls. He used to be the most dangerous player in the NBA when he had the ball in the pick and roll. Now he just takes one dribble and passes.