t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

NBA Finals Game 6 Will be Repeat of Game 1

A lot of people have used last year's finals as a reference point. Obviously Dallas doesn't want to have to play a Game 7 in Miami so they will give it their all but the Heat are a different animal at home. I look for it to be a fairly close game for the most part but I think in this one Miami will execute in the fourth quarter and pick up the win along with a cover, much like we saw in Game 1. Miami's transition game alone should be the difference in this one - Wade and Lebron turn defense into offense and get out on the fast break like no one we've ever seen before but especially so when they are at home.

I don't blame people for taking Dallas, it certainly makes a lot of sense. But it wasn't long ago that Miami had taken control of the series. I'm not going to overreact to the last 2 games. Heat get it done in Game 6.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Stojakovic played and Wade was healthy, Mavs missed open shots.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Stojakovic played and Wade was healthy, Mavs missed open shots.
    Dallas did miss some decent looks but both teams shot poorly.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

No way. Dallas has been playing way too clutch. Remember when it was a GUARENTEE that the lakers wouldn't get swept. I think Dallas comes out and hits everything and Miami crumbles under the pressure. Who has been playing the best under pressure...Dallas. Miami had no pressure game one. Played fine. Now the pressure is on and LeChoke will be shaking in his custom Nikes he gets paid way too much to wear. BOL though.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

lebum will show why he should of stayed in cleveland.

t-wizzle

Spread and ML are dropping. Didn't the same thing happen in Game 1?

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

+6 opener seems like the books are baiting the "miami must win" public.. i have a bet locally that miami wins the series, but i now doubt it.. take the points (+5 at most places now).. even if miami wins, they will def not cover.

Robust

t-wizzle

An important point to make regarding the comparison between this year's finals and last year.

In Game 6, sharps hit LA out of the gate when it opened at 6, pushing it to 6.5. As it got closer to game time, the line went back to 6 and the ML dropped from the +270 range to around +220. We all know what happened in that game.

Like I said, Dallas will put forth a fight in this one. They won't get blown out like Boston last year but ultimately we are destined for a Game 7.

billy18067
    billy18067's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

i like miami to cover this number can't get caught up in all this lebron talk and have to read the line the game will probably be close through out but at the end of the day the heat cover the spread. i don't put much stock in comparing trends from this years finals with last years

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

It'll be a tight game i can see dallas pulling it off in the end

t-wizzle

Seriously how easy does Dallas look?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Wiz sometimes the easy play wins bro. How easy doess heat series price look at +100? Don't forget that mavs series price before game 1 went from +180 to +157 at pinny. That was sharp money. If mia loses books will clean up on heat series juiced prices all series long. This mavs team is determined. Heat aren't ready to win. Dallas has had the answer for them everytime. Mia lost this series in game 2 blowing that huge late lead.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

no way the series is going to 7 games!

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    A lot of people have used last year's finals as a reference point. Obviously Dallas doesn't want to have to play a Game 7 in Miami so they will give it their all but the Heat are a different animal at home. I look for it to be a fairly close game for the most part but I think in this one Miami will execute in the fourth quarter and pick up the win along with a cover, much like we saw in Game 1. Miami's transition game alone should be the difference in this one - Wade and Lebron turn defense into offense and get out on the fast break like no one we've ever seen before but especially so when they are at home.

I don't blame people for taking Dallas, it certainly makes a lot of sense. But it wasn't long ago that Miami had taken control of the series. I'm not going to overreact to the last 2 games. Heat get it done in Game 6.

good post

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Heat kick butt tonight!

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Take the under and don't worry about the spread.

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    Take the under and don't worry about the spread.

Take Mia. ML, and don't worry about the O/U. LOL!

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Heat get it done here IMO. Refs gona whistle in their favour that's for sure..

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    Heat get it done here IMO. Refs gona whistle in their favour that's for sure..

Don't think they'll need the refs.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wiz sometimes the easy play wins bro. How easy doess heat series price look at +100? Don't forget that mavs series price before game 1 went from +180 to +157 at pinny. That was sharp money. If mia loses books will clean up on heat series juiced prices all series long. This mavs team is determined. Heat aren't ready to win. Dallas has had the answer for them everytime. Mia lost this series in game 2 blowing that huge late lead.
    Best argument against my case that i've heard. You make a good point about the books cleaning up on the series price. I still like Miami and think we are going to get a Game 7, but anybody who likes Dallas has to be kicking themselves now that the line is 4.5.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

I would love to see Dallas win but I have a hard time believing it will happen tonite. Miami will clean house and the crooked refs will make sure it happens.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I can't see Miami losing tonight at home with all that talent. If would be awesome if they do though, Lebron will be seen as the clown he is.

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

mavs in 666666666666666666666

winmoney
    Bet the under mavs vs heat
    winmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

with all the money going on dallas it looks good for miami fans. the play seems to go against the pub theroy and take miami at -4. this line opened at 6 and was way over priced for miami. but because of all money pushing down the line, game 6 may be a game one repeat and a heat cover of -8 to the under 187.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going with Miami tonight.....blowout game