ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

Dallas will win tonight

The bench is waking up and they no longer are playing nervous or fear miami.

Lebron could score 30 points tonight, and they still lose. I expect either bosh or wade to have an off game tonight.

I look for chalmers to be in the dog house and dallas went 4 for 19 from 3 last game and tonight they will shoot over 35 percent from the 3 point land

JJ barea, terry will have great games tonight and dirk will score 30 plus

People betting on miami just because they don't think they will lose 2 in a row or that lebron will have a great game is a flawed theory..

Take dallas to win,

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Where's the video?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Yes I think Dallas has a big shooting game and big defensive rebounding game could be a blowout

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Nice call on your wager- now it is a do or die situation in Miami. continued good luck to you.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    The bench is waking up and they no longer are playing nervous or fear miami.

Lebron could score 30 points tonight, and they still lose. I expect either bosh or wade to have an off game tonight.

I look for chalmers to be in the dog house and dallas went 4 for 19 from 3 last game and tonight they will shoot over 35 percent from the 3 point land

JJ barea, terry will have great games tonight and dirk will score 30 plus

People betting on miami just because they don't think they will lose 2 in a row or that lebron will have a great game is a flawed theory..

Take dallas to win,

good call