Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

MIDDLING/SCALPING NBA playoff props.....

SBR members with two or more outs should be looking for many win-win situations right now.

This is a key time for easy money.

FH

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

You're really going to spend time scalping stuff with <$500 limits?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Exactly, dj. Just play the off number.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    You're really going to spend time scalping stuff with <$500 limits?
    Lots of places take more then that........

But even at 500 limits, one can put themselves in a win 100 or breakeven situation on many occassions.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

But even at 500 limits, one can put themselves in a win 100 or breakeven situation on many occassions.
    If you're finding disparate wagers of +120/+120, your hedge better be +EV. Otherwise, you're wasting extreme value in your original bet.

donjuan

Such as?

donjuan

If you're finding disparate wagers of +120/+120, your hedge better be +EV. Otherwise, you're wasting extreme value in your original bet.
    The only times to arb are when you either don't know which side has value or to help manage risk. But arbing to manage risk on props on anything other than a micro bankroll is laughable.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Sometimes both sides are +EV.

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    The only times to arb are when you either don't know which side has value or to help manage risk. B

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

fishler is a grinder and always has been. fishler doesn't mind making 30 bucks here, 25 bucks there.. he's always been like that.. nothing wrong with that. hey, some people go work 9 to 5 to make 60 bucks and have to work for a boss. why not do it here by pressing a button and making 100/day, why not? it's 700/week.. good job, fishler.

fishler, ignore these miserable guys like monkey and donny, they ALWAYS come in and bash anyone to make them feel smarter.. they like putting people down.. they've been trying with me since day 1, but they can't win against me. don't let them bring you down.. they look for threads like this to jump on anything.. they love it..

you can say 1+1 is 2, and they will see it and come in here and find a way to say you're wrong.. but they have no idea what they are talking about ever.. especially monkeyfag..

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

If you were to bet a +120 prop and found that the fair price was being offered at -130 (your side)/+120 on several efficient markets, that would give you a 21.94% edge. If you were offered that wager 1000 times at a $500 max on both sides, you'd make $100,000 by hedging. However, if you DIDN'T hedge, you'd expect to make $109,000. Numbers don't lie. Nicky does.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't this great. People who play middles/arbs always appreciate having it blabbed about on public forums and awareness spread .

Only the sharpest thinkers understand the immense value of getting a whole fukk of a lot of fingers in the pie.

Fishhead

SBR members with two or more outs should be looking for many win-win situations right now.

This is a key time for easy money.

FH

Two years later................same applies.

PLAY SMART KIDS

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    fishler is a grinder and always has been. fishler doesn't mind making 30 bucks here, 25 bucks there.. he's always been like that.. nothing wrong with that. hey, some people go work 9 to 5 to make 60 bucks and have to work for a boss. why not do it here by pressing a button and making 100/day, why not? it's 700/week.. good job, fishler.

fishler, ignore these miserable guys like monkey and donny, they ALWAYS come in and bash anyone to make them feel smarter.. they like putting people down.. they've been trying with me since day 1, but they can't win against me. don't let them bring you down.. they look for threads like this to jump on anything.. they love it..

you can say 1+1 is 2, and they will see it and come in here and find a way to say you're wrong.. but they have no idea what they are talking about ever.. especially monkeyfag..

I know..........it doesn't bother me in the least Claude...........

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

fish -

by 'play smart' what do you mean? take the free money if it is there? or be careful with which books you are using to find these plays?

just curious... thanks,

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by clarkd32 View Post
    fish -

by 'play smart' what do you mean? Take the free money if it is there? Or be careful with which books you are using to find these plays?

Just curious... Thanks,

yes

yes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would put my money on Fishheads theories

Risk free is way to go

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

I know..........it doesn't bother me in the least Claude...........
    Hey Jeff, they are right in a way.. there is nothing wrong if you do this. and lets say you make 700$ a week doing this..but if you just bet the right side on that very weak #, you will clear probably an avg of 1500$/wk over the long haul.. yes, it will have a risk as compared to the no risk scalping, but over the long haul, no way you won't clean up.. you are throwing alot more free money away by scalping, even though you are making free money.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

yes two years later you´ve still learned nothing

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

BIG scalping opportunities LIVEINGAME at 5D alone.... Tonight was no exception.