KspecialD
    KspecialD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

Devils Advocate to UNDER 184

Game 5 UNDER/OVER Set at: 184 points

Only 1 game has gone Over in the series and we all realize that it probably should not of... I'm not saying the game tonight will go OVER HOWEVER...

The 1st half will go Over 93 points!

1) Lebron hate him or not will be driving it to the whole every opportunity he gets = fouls, and one's, clock stoppage... I'm thinking he wants to make a statement early!

2) The last thing Dallas wants is to go back to Miami down 3-2. They have gone down in every game in Dallas and had to make a comeback... I look for Dirk (who played as bad as he could of last game) to come out and show why he is a top tier player.

3) Jason "the jet" Terry is gaining confidence... look for him to take the offensive reigns in that 4 minute span where Dirk takes a seat in the 1st quarter.

4) JJ Barrea AKA "the human fast break" missed more layups than one should miss in a series last game... look for him to push that tempo and hit some of Dallas's Spot up shooters.

5) DWade, is just DWade... definitely cementing himself as the capitan of that team.

6) We all know the NBA and white collars want Miami to win... so once again watch for phantom fouls and sketchy calls = early bonus!

Since everyone I know is on the UNDER I guess I will be the forum idiot and take the OVER 1st Half 93 Points! GL Everyone

5 UNITS - 1st Half OVER 93

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I agree. If you take the over, do it in the first half; under in the second half

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

What has not happened is the fouling game down the stretch. We have not seen it. This game here is just as important now that the series is all tied up. Both sides will not go without a fight and that means late fouling game to stop the clock for the fouling strategy game and that means the over might creep. Over game is all about getting free throws. So far, refs been staying off that whistle. I see this game running in the 188 marker, a slightly over but you know me and my total capping talk, it only 15% accurate. LOL

Never thought about that when you're capping totals huh?

KspecialD
    KspecialD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

There it is.... with 5 minutes to spare!