mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont believe the hype

they are pushing lebron today and pushing and its the nost important game of his career!I am going to prove to all of you just pay attention to the tells.espn(lebron hype! tnt le bron hype any sports station or radio pushing le bron.they are trying to push the heat to the public!now to clear something up!I love le bron.I think he is the best!but I am not buying there bull sh-- tonight..when 2-3 people cover you its safe to say you are on lockdown!but whatever.what about the fact the line dropped to pk? why?anyone?anyone? listen to me so I can show you who the man is.and oh yes will I feel stupid if I am wrong.I can tell you that noone studies lines like I do.I know what im talking about and I am just trying to give a little insight! I eat, drink , smoke and snort gambling and I am not a hater by no means.there are a few cappers I respect on here and am not shy to ask for a lean once in a while.I should just post dallas play now but I am scrambling to find a way to take the heat.I can not find nada one yet.I will post it at 8.30...good luck everyone!

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Yeah the only reason I can come up with is the fact that the Heat haven't lost two games in a row in this years playoffs. Other than that I'm all over Dallas tonight as well, Good Luck.

mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

you know what? thats a very good point matt.lol I am really all over the place on this one.I love the heat but I just can not figure out why I got this lean on dallas!lol its crazy,,I keep thinking I should hope 1 of the teams win by 6 or more in the 1st half and take the value in the 2nd.but thats kind of sap!lol..the last thing im going to do is check the late money goes.and or line change..but im about 70percent sure im going to take dallas!i will feel bad for le bron because he is being set up to fail!(double triple teamed) nothing he can do about that! but who knows he might set the court on fire.its very hard for me to say all this being I think he is a legendary player and all.830 im picking the winner anyway!! g.luck brother