mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

sweetjones answer! important read here!

when they set traps, they trap the smart player!not the public trap.I actually call it a wise guy trap.understand what I Mean?hard to explain....A sharp player would look at it and think that miami is the bet..9 out of 10 I would also...but I feel they are trapping the smart player tonight..example..game 3 they were plus 2.5 or 2 at game time heat win..game4 they get 2.5 and went to 3 at gametime push or dall wins..now they are home for a big game and it goes to pk! why not stay at minus 1..because it gets the wise guys attention.I could be out of my mind tonight and over thinking my self.(it could be) I know i am due to take a loss and I am trying to avoid it.I did like the heat for the series.so I am a little stuck..think about it!!all of espn and other sports channels are pushing le bron tonight! and anyone that watches from a business stand point and knows that they are doubling and tripling him out past the 3pnt line.they are not going to let him get off! they are not going to let him beat them!thats there strat. go zone and take lebron out the game..period!!its not lebrons fault.there is nothing he can do.other players are going to have to do it.I am really thinking this one out.I just want to wait to see where the late money goes before I make my decision...I will be back hf hour before tip..

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Did you really have to make a new thread when you posted the exact same thing in your other thread?

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

what did SJ eat for breakfast