a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    They'll take control of this series. I would be shocked. Talk about an epic collapse..GO HEAT
    If being up 2-1 is an epic collapse, then 50 happen each year in professional sports.

gv12
    gv12's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this game decides the series because it will be too tough for either team to win
    games 6 and 7. heat take it tonight, they just need to start playing aggressive in the 4th qtr an stop letting Dallas steal the game. good luck with everyone's play.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

i like dallas in next game too much talent on Dallas to screw up against Miami

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Miami it is again

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    As i recall....you said dallas would"PROBABLY" be the play in games 4 and 5......not to much about game two.....you made a passing reference to game 2...you stated that you made dallas the play about game 2 in another thread....c'mon goat......

YOU STATED THERE WOULD BE 'SMOTHERING PERIMETER DEFENSE BY MIAMI LAST GAME' DID NOT SEE TOO MUCH OF THAT.....ASK STEVENSON, TERRY AND BARREA..ABOUT THAT ..AFTER YOU LOOK AT FILM
    acting i said 3 times to paco that dallas i the more cerebral team and to take them in game 2 instead of game 1. In Dexter's thread I quote what i said to him..

"take Miami in game 3 and Dallas in game 4"

Stevenson, barea, and Terry were shut down in game 3 just like I said. you are an awful gambler with a terrible memory

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by pacerboy View Post
    THE NBA WANTS THIS SERIES TO GO 7 GAMES

So does ABC.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

GM
    Good Luck!

I like:
    Heat +1.5
    Heat 1Q
    HeatMavs Ov

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

I like and am on Miami tonight also.

mastertiu
    mastertiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas will win game 5. i feel like chandler and kidd will help out tonight and dirk's supporting crew get it done before they have to go on the road. they know how important this game is. d'wade to slow down tonight!

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the heat to win this game and if not then Dallas takes the series in seven.

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

heat at -1 now !

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Took Miami to win the series 4-2 before it started. Check my writeup on the series. Its really long, detailed and spot on.

Dallas's downfall will be their inability to score in the paint. Dallas lives and dies by the jump shot, and tomorrow it will be their demise because of the smothering perimeter defense. Dallas will be forced to take a long of deep jump shots late in the shot clock. These long jumpers lead to long rebounds, and consequently, quick outlets and fast break points.

The jump shot will bury Dallas tomorrow. Trust me on this guys. It's all about watching the film in the finals. This isn't the regular season. Line movement is meaningless here.

How many times did you watch game 4

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

acting i said 3 times to paco that dallas i the more cerebral team and to take them in game 2 instead of game 1. In Dexter's thread I quote what i said to him..

"take Miami in game 3 and Dallas in game 4"

Stevenson, barea, and Terry were shut down in game 3 just like I said. you are an awful gambler with a terrible memory

Man youre just to good to be true,dident you mention it 6 times to Paco

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

i've also handicapped every game correctly minus game 4. i saw miami taking two out of three in dallas but thought it would be the first two.

anyhow, people who focus on the line movement will find themselves come up short in this particular one.

this game is about basketball and miami will win. bet the chickiens on it hicks. those who understand the NBA already know what happens tonight...trust!

"the heat is on" -dmx

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Don't have time to write an analysis like I usually do, but I should have one for tomorrow. After watching the game again this morning, I'm very confident that Miami will win game 5 comfortably. In fact, I think this might be he only game of the series where either team will dominate.

I said many times around the forum that Dallas was the play in game 2 and 4. I did not bet Dallas in game 4 because the ML was just way too expensive for a game I knew would come down to the wire. Dallas had to come back from behind yet again to pull out the victory.

Dallas has been outclassed thus far in the series and they are feeling really good right now that the series is tied.
    I think you're mistaken, Goat. If you look at the box scores and play-by-plays, you'll see that Miami has outclassed Dallas only when Dirk is on the bench. But so does the rest of the NBA. Dallas was just 2-7 straight up this year without Dirk.

Dirk has sat out for a total of 28:23 in the finals. And Miami has outscored Dallas by 35 points in those 28 minutes. However, when Dirk is playing (which is 85% of the time), the Mavericks in fact outclass the Heat by a large margin. In 163:37 with Dirk on the floor, the Mavs are +30.

Even when Dirk was sick as a dog Dallas still outclassed Miami significantly when Dirk was in the game. (Dirk was +7 in 39 minutes in game 4.)

The good news is that the relegation of Peja to the bench made Dallas much better in game 4 during the 9 minutes when Dirk rested. Dallas was only -4 in 9 minutes w/o Dirk in game 4 compared to -31 in 20 minutes without Dirk in games 1-3.
    Last edited by M.W.; 06-09-11 at 01:32 PM.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

What the media focus on LeBron and the Heat is obscuring is the fact that, if Dirk and Haywood regain their health, Miami is in big trouble.
    Last edited by M.W.; 06-09-11 at 01:47 PM.

BlastByou
    BlastByou's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree a bet LBJ gets 30+ and they roll by double digits

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

"I expect Dallas to probably win game 4 and perhaps 5, but they are not winning game 3. Miami will come into Dallas and dominate this game from start to finish. Dallas will be trailing the entire game- you will see."

from your game three writeup........should i bet both sides and lose juice

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas is bound to shoot 55% at some point. tonight might be the night. not all hear games will be decided at the buzzer. with as many wide open 3's as Dallas missed, Dallas should have won by 12.

Dallas in a rout.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

somachino i have that awful feeling but hope u r wrong. i have miami +11.5 as last leg of a parlay. got it last night when miami was still a dog. it was -650, but all games have been close. feel like we r do for blow out, but hopin for a tight game. i am gonna hedge with dallas cuz everything else already hit and if dallas stays close or wins close i can win both sides. good luck to everyone tonight.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    "I expect Dallas to probably win game 4 and perhaps 5, but they are not winning game 3. Miami will come into Dallas and dominate this game from start to finish. Dallas will be trailing the entire game- you will see."

from your game three writeup........should i bet both sides and lose juice
    exactly. and from dexter's thread.. "take miami in game 3 and dallas in game 4"

stop bolding all your posts you've been exposed time and time again

bigp69
    bigp69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami wins tonight bet miami if u like money

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I don't know if I can bet on the Heat if the Lebron rumor is true.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    it won't affect anything that happens on the court imo. there are no chemistry issues on team time like their were in cleveland and wade won't let lebron lose focus. dwayne wade might be the second best player on his team but he is the only player on the court that has the same killer instinct as bryant and jordan

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    what's the rumour? that there's a mystery condition he's dealing with?

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

seems like everybody is on miami... you never know.. I prefer dallas!

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    rashard lewis banged his gf

http://hiphopwired.com/2011/06/09/re...lfriend-30097/

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Rashard Lewis fukked his girl. Obviously just a rumor but wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Goat, I still like Miami. He doesn't exactly have the weight of the world on his shoulders... Wade will look to get him more involved and if he can build some confidence early, the off the court stuff won't be an issue. Let's see if he can get into a comfort zone out there. I still think I'm going to bet on the Heat for a medium-sized play.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Oh... wow. Quite the timing for the release of this tidbit. It wouldn't surprise me as I kind of doubt the people he surrounds himself with are the highest quality individuals.

supr_villn
    the play never changes
    supr_villn's Avatar Become A Pro!

if u bet MIA 2nite
    then u know absolutely nada
    about pro basketball sports betting
    Last edited by supr_villn; 06-09-11 at 03:48 PM.

Goat Milk

Screenshot above.

Risking $500 on Miami PK -110 (Betonline)

Risking $550 on Miami -110 (local)

Total Risking $1050 on Miami -110

Goat Milk

Risking $500 on Miami PK -110 (Betonline)

Risking $550 on Miami -110 (local)

Total Risking $1050 on Miami -110
    Right click the icon and click open image in new tab. That is the BetOnline screen shot taken especially for JR

winmoney
    Bet the under mavs vs heat
    winmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't have time to write an analysis like I usually do, but I should have one for tomorrow. After watching the game again this morning, I'm very confident that Miami will win game 5 comfortably. In fact, I think this might be he only game of the series where either team will dominate.

I said many times around the forum that Dallas was the play in game 2 and 4. I did not bet Dallas in game 4 because the ML was just way too expensive for a game I knew would come down to the wire. Dallas had to come back from behind yet again to pull out the victory.

Dallas has been outclassed thus far in the series and they are feeling really good right now that the series is tied. I expect Dallas to play much better ball tomorrow night, but it won't matter. Miami will dominate this game on both ends of the floor. I expect Miami to win this game comfortably, and game 6 to come down the wire. I don't think game 5 will be that close.

I'll have a detailed writeup tomorrow probably. Just want to let all you guys know Miami is definitely the play and I have called this series completely unbiasly thus far.

Haven't made any bets yet , but will post whatever I end up taking tomorrow. good luck.
    Yo goat milk the bet against pub might apply here a line strarting at 2 now down to a pick is not good. this series has two consistant scores wade and nowitski. everybody else just bad shot solections. Dallas has played the better of offense efficiency. But stats wise the heat has the edge and looks to be dominating. But because of low movement and the iso game (one on One) miami has struggled to lead the series. The pick should be right take miami. But I feel play the 2nd half under it seems to be the strongest play of this game. What to look for to play the under 2nd half: make sure 1st half gose over and the line is set at 95 2nd half and both teams are at 38% in field goals with 45-50 attemts. then in the 2nd half if both teams total 60 attempts at both teams shoting 40% the under will hit.

suicidekings
    Update your status

The imbalance in betting is crazy, with 95% on the Heat ML and 69% on the Heat spread... And despite the line being available for almost 2 days, the line has not yet reached equilibrium. Neither of these things are common occurrences and both conditions tend to be bad news for the team receiving more action. This is not a game to go big on regardless of the side you choose to back. I think the books are going to absolutely clean up tonight.

Goat Milk

The imbalance in betting is crazy, with 95% on the Heat ML and 69% on the Heat spread... And despite the line being available for almost 2 days, the line has not yet reached equilibrium. Neither of these things are common occurrences and both conditions tend to be bad news for the team receiving more action. This is not a game to go big on regardless of the side you choose to back. I think the books are going to absolutely clean up tonight.
    Suicide this game won't be rigged. The public numbers don't matter one bit. Books make their money back in bases and other sports. Books are clearly leaning Miami. Bodog is at Miami -1.5 already.......

First 123456 Last