TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What's Odd About This NBA Series? Games 5-7

Everything. I don't know if I'm watching a WWE match? Or is Vegas involved? It's quite ironic actually.

1. This series should be over. It should be Miami 4-0. They should be scheduling the parade right now from what I witnessed thus far. For 3 quarters... you can't stop D-Wade. Then mysteriously no one can score in the 4th qtr for Miami? Is it that blockbuster Carlisle defense? For 3 quarters you've scored in the paint... then in the 4th... there's forcefields up that you just can't drive or enter the paint??? Oh I see...

2. Game 2. Remember the commerical break? Remember Miami up by 15? Remember live betting? Miami is at home... 3 of NBA's elite players on the court for Miami and Dallas erases a 15 point lead with 7 minutes to go??? <------------ That's for you Lebron. Just like Sir Charles Barkley said... make one basket and it will change momentum. All you have to do... is make 1 basket and Miami couldn't! I don't understand it?

3. Back to D-wade. Avg 29.75 points in this series each game. Absolutely amazing. It's just astonishing to see this series tied 2-2.

4. Miami... from my eyes... a team that has dominated every game. How can you dominate every game and not close out 2 of them???

5. Game 4. Dirk with a 102 degree fever. Probably played his worse game offensively... did an above average job defensively. The guy was sicker than a dog... and Miami couldn't close the game out? Again, dominated the entire game. Lost it at the end.

6. What you should be worried about??? Dallas hasn't played their best game yet. If you are a Miami fan... you better worry. Dallas has basically trailed this entire series. Never had any breathing room. The way Carlisle coaches... if Dallas ever gets a double digit lead against Miami... try taking that away from them in Dallas. Go ahead. We saw what happened to the Lakers in the close out game. I'm sure Miami wouldn't lose by 30+ but what I am saying... you want to see players bitching, complaining, and pointing fingers in the huddle... let Dallas get close to a 20 point lead on you... and we'll see what happens.

Again... this is just from my gambling knowledge. This entire series is absolutely odd. You can't really specify if vegas/stern really wanted this to go 7 games??? Or if Miami is that unprofessional to win a NBA Championship? Regardless, Miami has played their best games... we've seen them at their best. You haven't seen Dallas at it's best yet... that might be right around the corner.

I don't know what angle you take from here on out? You would only imagine Dirk will be ready health wise for game 5. Will James finally take over? But will this throw Wade out of rhythm? Will Dallas be on all offensive cylinders? Is this the cinderella story for Dallas? Or will people say Dallas earn the title? Will Miami finally wake up and close out games? There is a lot to think about. Yes, I'm still worried about my huge series wager. But you live by the sword you die by the sword. You just don't know what to think??? That's why the line is PK.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas has been playing from behind all series.....they do not have the overall...talent...and depth

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1957

fuk the heat