Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Is Lechoke tanking on purpose?

Am I the only person noticing Lebron being disinterested the last 2 games? It seems like Coach Spo has given the reins to Wade and running the offense through him and LeDick is protesting? It's like I'm watching LeBronedict of last year tanking against Boston and blaming it on a fake elbow injury (shooting free throws with his left hand). The rumor last year was that Lebitch was pissed that Mike Brown wanted the offense to go through Shaq and he basically said "Fuk it, I'll watch you guys fail". Deja freaking Vu...

Wade seemed to get in LeFraud's ass in game 3 and there seems to be an air of uneasiness between the 2. Are we about to see distention in the locker room? What excuses will his handlers give this year for his shrinkage?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

LeHaters are funny.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

How's this for a conspiracy theory......LeBron realizes that it's Wade's MVP if Heat win. He knows this would hurt his legacy & the media & haters would have a field day. So he tanks & saves the chip & MVP for himself for another year??

For the record no I do not believe this theory for one second but I also didn't believe in the 'tanking the Celtic series so he could escape Cleveland' theory either but one yr later I'm not so sure that just wasn't the case??

Mac4Lyfe

Rewatch game 5 against Boston last year. Either Lebron was shrinking or he was tanking. Fast forward last night... Either he's shrinking or he was tanking. A guy with his athletic ability really can't shrink unless he wants to, which means he's tanking. He stood around the perimeter last night just like he did in Boston. He turned the ball over (travel when he came down from up in the air) in crunch time and jacked up a fade away 20 footer early in the shot clock which were both puzzling. Sure, his offensive game could struggle but then he wasn't playing defense either??? A guy he locked down for 3 straight games all of a sudden lit it up?

Lebron is tanking for some reason. Maybe he's pouting because he's not getting his way but somethings up. I've seen him play basketball since he was in junior HS and last year Boston and last night were head scratchers.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

How bout game 6 vs Orlando 2 yrs ago?? Same story yet nobody ever mentions that one??

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

James all but disappeared last night. It was the Wade show all game long with a little Bosh sprinkled in for Miami. Wade had a spectacular game. I feel bad for Wade that he had that good of a game and lost. To bad he doesn't bring that game every night. He has mad skills when he wants to assert himself!

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Crying in the locker again?

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    Crying in the locker again?
    Lebron needs a shrink. Dr Drew may be in his future.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I told a member on the site the Heat would win the series because of Dwayne Wade. I just felt he was going to bounce back from his sub par performance against Chicago. Well, Wade has been the best player on the court and it has only earned the Heat a tie to this point. Like another member said above maybe Lebron is considering his legacy of winning a title but Wade being named to MVP. At this point if Heat do win Wade is MVP unless Lebron comes up huge in the next 2 wins. Alot of ball to be played still..

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

He never had to worry about having someone else be the go-to guy in big games, so there's some attempt to share the glory, so to speak, and it's kind of messing up any rhythm he can get into.

I'm just afraid that all this harping on his play is gonna light a fire under his ass and he'll come out with a 45 pt. game in game 5. I don't want to see this cuz I am rooting for the Mavs.

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

He needs more All-Stars so he doesn't have to do anything. Wade and Bosh aren't enough. He's taking his talents to China so so he can win something.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lol in a post Mac4Life says "where have I ever talked shit about Lebron"

Everyone on this site knows you are the biggest hater. "Lebrick" "LeDick"

clearly, you are unbiased

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you see the report that Deshawn Stephenson was saying that Lebron quit playing in the final 5 minutes last night. Since Stephenson was guarding him I'm sure he would have a better idea than anyone else. I think everyone is forgetting that D-Wade does have the match-up advantage in this series as Dallas has no one can guard him. Marion does match-up with Lebron well so why should he force bad shot when Wade can just hoop on Kidd all day. I seem to remember Lebron having a pretty good series against Chicago last series while Wade was a little less effective.

However, because it's Lebron people will say he's shrinking in the lime light, but does anyone ever stop to think that he's aware that Wade can score at will and just lay's back to let Wade do his thing. Lebron doesn't care if he scores 45 pts he just wants to win. There's really no explanation for someone his size to not be effective except he's doing to himself because as good as Marion has been against him I don't think he can contain Lebron all night. Last night was weird because he just stood around not even attempting to engage.

It just seems to easy to say that he's a bitch and can't hack it, he's playing 43.7min/gm vs. Wades 39min/gm and hasn't taken a break after the half this series...is he tired and not have the juice to close the game out but what about Q1-Q3, was he just contempt with letting Wade take it home? Or was he just pouting and trying to become invisible? None of his people really seem to even know, so how do you explain it...you can't except let each have their own theory.

I really don't know anything except that he's a great player that doesn't appear to realize how great even at this point in his career or maybe he does and we're all just his puppets.

It would probably be beneficial to him to learn how to play with his back to the basket though.

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

LeChoke isn't tanking, LeChoke is just being himself- LeChiken

Miami, take a lesson from Cleveland...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol in a post Mac4Life says "where have I ever talked shit about Lebron"

Everyone on this site knows you are the biggest hater. "Lebrick" "LeDick"

clearly, you are unbiased
    Are you even watching the games or are you too busy licking Lebon's vagina? You defend the guy more than a defense lawyer. Please wipe the froth off your lips. We get it, your goal is to come into every post about him and defend him to no end.

Reread my post. Nothing is untrue. Your highness sucked monkey nuts and possibly tanking on purpose. Everyone saw it and there's no excuse, let alone by you. We are all witnesses to his epic failures.

geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'd rather have him tank and be questioned about that than have people question his athletic prowess and status as the best player/athlete on the planet, which, is all that matters.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Karl Malone. Get the thought?

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe just maybe LeBitch is playing hurt, and its being reflected in his lack of getting to the lane and drawing fouls calls......

I'm not a fan of LeBitch, but its obvious that something aint right with him.....

Mac4Lyfe

^^^Maybe he's got us all fooled and he's doing it for show, knowing that drama sells tickets. Everyone then tunes in then he turns it up?? I thought maybe just maybe last year but he never turned it up. One things for certain... We have to watch game 5. Oh the drama.

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Lebron's shot is not going down and Wade's is so Lebron is deferring a bit more. It's not unusual for stars to have some down games. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you even watching the games or are you too busy licking Lebon's vagina? You defend the guy more than a defense lawyer. Please wipe the froth off your lips. We get it, your goal is to come into every post about him and defend him to no end.

Reread my post. Nothing is untrue. Your highness sucked monkey nuts and possibly tanking on purpose. Everyone saw it and there's no excuse, let alone by you. We are all witnesses to his epic failures.
    guy, there are 2-3 games left in the series. We can save the criticsms til its over. Remember who took D. Wade to win the MVP of this series at +350. Lebron is not in my top 10 fav players. Dirk is one of my favorites.

You remember the thread where I defended Dirk calling him a top 6 player in the league in that thread last year and you said he is a loser....you're bitter

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron's breakdown game vs the Celtics last season was really something. It's probably the first thing I think of when I think of Lebron James. I think it was a case of him realizing that Boston was the better team and no matter how many points he scored, the Celtics were going to win the series. I do not believe that Gm 4 vs the Mavs is the same situation.

I'm definitely not a Lebron fan. I respect his skill and athleticism on the the court, but I can't think of him as anything other than a spoiled child that values fame and wealth over anything else. His selfish nature and large ego aren't exactly a secret. In my mind, James looks at himself as a commodity whose value has continued to rise throughout his career despite repeated failures in the post-season (as it will continue to rise regardless of the outcome of this series). He wants to be King James first, and an NBA player second.

That being said, winning the title is good for business, but Lebron won't be the one to lead the Heat there. He's not a competitor in the same way that Wade and Dirk are. To them, winning is everything. To BE the best, rather than to be called by flattering nicknames. So I don't think Lebron is tanking on purpose, but I just don't think he has the competitive mettle to lead a team to a championship.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 06-09-11 at 06:33 AM.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Lebron sure isnt playing with the intensity he had earlier in the playoffs but I think he may have a big game tonight

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

When JASON TERRY abuses you OFF THE DRIBBLE on more than one occasion in a quarter something is wrong.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Lebron's breakdown game vs the Celtics last season was really something. It's probably the first thing I think of when I think of Lebron James. I think it was a case of him realizing that Boston was the better team and no matter how many points he scored, the Celtics were going to win the series. I do not believe that Gm 4 vs the Mavs is the same situation.
    Boston was not a better team last year vs Cleveland before game 5. The series was tied at 2-2 and Cleveland had home advantage in the last 3 games. So tanking at the home game 5 like that was the most puzzling thing in the basket world. The only explanation is that he wanted to be out and want to win titles in big city instead.

After getting ridiculed so much for game 4, I expect him to bounce back in a huge way in game 5.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    So I don't think Lebron is tanking on purpose, but I just don't think he has the competitive mettle to lead a team to a championship.
    well good thing he is not the team's main leader

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Psylence...
    So S.A. Smith cannot disclose personal issues....
    Disclose what??
    Death threats??
    Aids??...No that was Magic.
    Rape charges??...No that's Kobe.
    Baby Daddy??...No that's Shawn Kemp.
    Hemorrhoids??

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Did you see the report that Deshawn Stephenson was saying that Lebron quit playing in the final 5 minutes last night. Since Stephenson was guarding him I'm sure he would have a better idea than anyone else. I think everyone is forgetting that D-Wade does have the match-up advantage in this series as Dallas has no one can guard him. Marion does match-up with Lebron well so why should he force bad shot when Wade can just hoop on Kidd all day. I seem to remember Lebron having a pretty good series against Chicago last series while Wade was a little less effective. However, because it's Lebron people will say he's shrinking in the lime light, but does anyone ever stop to think that he's aware that Wade can score at will and just lay's back to let Wade do his thing. Lebron doesn't care if he scores 45 pts he just wants to win. There's really no explanation for someone his size to not be effective except he's doing to himself because as good as Marion has been against him I don't think he can contain Lebron all night. Last night was weird because he just stood around not even attempting to engage. It just seems to easy to say that he's a bitch and can't hack it, he's playing 43.7min/gm vs. Wades 39min/gm and hasn't taken a break after the half this series...is he tired and not have the juice to close the game out but what about Q1-Q3, was he just contempt with letting Wade take it home? Or was he just pouting and trying to become invisible? None of his people really seem to even know, so how do you explain it...you can't except let each have their own theory. I really don't know anything except that he's a great player that doesn't appear to realize how great even at this point in his career or maybe he does and we're all just his puppets. It would probably be beneficial to him to learn how to play with his back to the basket though.
    Wow someone posts with actual basketball logic zOMG! no one has replied to you so i guess no one gets it.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    well good thing he is not the team's main leader
    Agreed. Anyone that thinks the Heat are Lebron's team rather than Wade's doesn't have a clue.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Wow someone posts with actual basketball logic zOMG! no one has replied to you so i guess no one gets it.
    thats rite there is an unbiased opinion. people dont like logic, they love hype.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

lol nice nicknames

Mac4Lyfe

2 crucial turnovers by Lechoke and 2 long Lebrick 3 point shots that almost broke the rim...

Mac4Lyfe

Oh and he has to have the quietest, horrible triple double in the history of the game.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Lechoke I hate that fukker too. Nothing better than watching him fail. Mavs are in his head he's mental as fukk