Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I had a dream about this series but forgot who won??

I saw this series in my dream crystal clear but ended up forgetting as I woke up. Has this ever happened to anyone? I think in my dream the Heat won 4 games to 1 or the series went 7 (but can't remember who won game 7). Can I bet a 5 game or 7 game play??? One thing I do know is that if the Heat win tonight, I will bet the double wide in game 5.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

dammit man focus!!! I need you to remember that dream!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

yeah, this has happened to me recently. sadly, i can't remember the game or anything at this point, but i think the dream was correct.

i had a dream i suited up for the lakers about 2 months ago. but you know how in dreams (at least mine are like this) oftentimes the struggle isn't doing what you're ultimately going to do, it's getting ready to do it and like, dealing with all the self-conscious shit involved? i couldn't find the dressing room in the arena and ended up changing into my purple uniform in a restorrm that looked like my middle school restroom while a staples security guard watched the stall door for me. i never actually made it onto the floor with them before i woke up. it was a queer-ass dream anyway. i mean, who really wants to play for the lakers anyway...