thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc jackson to coach the golden state warriors

he knows they are headed in the right direction get ready for a playoff run warrior fans !!!!!!!!

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

If there is a prop bet for the golden sweet warriors to hit the playoff in this coming season then that is a good value bet.

They are so confidence in going to the playoff that they gave out a promotion to all season ticket holders that if they do not advances to the playoff, they get some kind of perks like a fans only night where they get autographs and big discounts for next season.

Deal also goes to them guaranteed winning 30+ games or take the promotion.

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    If there is a prop bet for the golden sweet warriors to hit the playoff in this coming season then that is a good value bet.

They are so confidence in going to the playoff that they gave out a promotion to all season ticket holders that if they do not advances to the playoff, they get some kind of perks like a fans only night where they get autographs and big discounts for next season.

Deal also goes to them guaranteed winning 30+ games or take the promotion.
    do you have a link i'd like to read about this .

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It will be interesting to see how he does. Seems a lot of analysts get jobs. He has a lot of good viewpoints but I don't think he will be a top notch coach and this will probably be his only NBA coaching job once they can him.