KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

How was the NBA ever my favorite sport?

Watching yesterdays game I could just tell the fix was in for Miami, laughing the entire time about how horrible the officials were for both sides but Dallas especially. Not to say the refs lost the game for Dallas cause they didnt but they certainly didnt help them win like they have in the past like the Lakers or the Heat in 2006. I understand people are human and miss things but there was plenty of blatant fouls that didnt get called and some garbage ones that did. Saw a few travels uncalled. I go back to the first q at Chalmers 3, first off how do 3 guys miss a foot on the line? Secondly he traveled on that play anyway. Then the LeBron double dribble? WTF? The guy throws it up in the air and catches it after a couple steps and you dont call shit til he takes his jumper? I only played WNBA yesterday and split so this isnt a rant just cause I lost a bet or something I just can't stand watching the NBA anymore, the league has gotten weak and if it werent for betting I would never watch it again and be totally content with other sports.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Well since you knew it was fixed, I hope you at least profited off it with a live bet(s) ?

Might as well make $$$ of this fixed stuff especially when you see it

And, next time you notice this...Please start a live game thread so we can all take advantage of it.