vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Heat look so dominant

Despite bosh shooting bricks, heat look way better team than dallas.

barea, peja and kidd need to step up....otherwise mavs lose big.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mavs came back from down double digits so they shows they have fight in them. Will be a close one but far from over, I like the mavs to close the 2nd half strong

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

heat remember last game...they wont blow another lead...mark it down.

dallas needs to play more aggressive....they are missing FT's, open 3s...silly turnovers.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure what the game plan is for the Mavs on defense. Miami is driving to the paint with very little resistance. I understand stopping Wade/Lebron is much easier said than done, but on dribble penetration there has been little to no help defense. Force them to make a fukkin shot. Barea is missing easy shots and this is just a bad series matchup wise for Peja. Hope Dirk gets hot.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Not sure what the game plan is for the Mavs on defense. Miami is driving to the paint with very little resistance. I understand stopping Wade/Lebron is much easier said than done, but on dribble penetration there has been little to no help defense. Force them to make a fukkin shot. Barea is missing easy shots and this is just a bad series matchup wise for Peja. Hope Dirk gets hot.

Im not sure you even know what your talking about. Let the big boys handle this.