TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If You're A Dallas Fan... What's On Your Mind Now?

You have 3 straight games at home. Use them wisely. Naturally, Dallas would like to win 4 straight (including 3 at home) and closing this series out. You really don't want to go back to Miami for Games 6 and 7. This is a true test on how relentless your Dallas club is. Miami is wounded from losing Game 2. People can talk about how aggressive Lebron will play and Bosh won't be on Dirk... all the yadda yadda yadda's in the world. But point being... Miami has a lot to prove tonight. They are like the guy who is down and out in a fight scrambling to get back to their feet. Dallas to me has full control of this series. Does Dallas want to truly knock Miami out... like kick a guy when he's down and absolutely show NO MERCY! This is the swing game of the series. What's the percentage of Game 3 winners who go on to win the series??? Isn't it like 78% or higher? Wow! That's an amazing statistic.

Again... Miami is down and out. The only way they can come back in this series... is if Dallas allows it. Does Dallas want to finish them off? Wow... what at amazing Game 3 coming up.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Dallas is a hot hell hole there. Them miami guys are used to that type of weather.

Some people feeds off thunderstorms as their slow day but if the sky is nice and out, it will be a good showdown. Everybody all hyped, the women looking lovely, the night is still young and lets get ready to rumble.

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami wins #3, Dallas wins #4 and #5, Miami wins #6 and Dallas wins #7.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Kidd needs a stellar game. 5 points/ 6 assists isn't going to cut it.

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a must win game!!!!!at home let's go!!!!!

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    Dallas is a hot hell hole there. Them miami guys are used to that type of weather.
    Totally wrong. Miami is very humid; Dallas is very dry. Completely different. Not that it matters for handicapping purposes.

TheMoneyShot

And... we know we're headed back to Miami.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

watch out game 4. mia is coming...im leaning mia in game 4

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

big ups to the heat for making dallas avg 89 ppg in this series,Dallas needs somebody else to step up,Nowitzki wont win the title on his own,bet he wished he had caron butler right about now..

geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You have 3 straight games at home. Use them wisely. Naturally, Dallas would like to win 4 straight (including 3 at home) and closing this series out. You really don't want to go back to Miami for Games 6 and 7. This is a true test on how relentless your Dallas club is. Miami is wounded from losing Game 2. People can talk about how aggressive Lebron will play and Bosh won't be on Dirk... all the yadda yadda yadda's in the world. But point being... Miami has a lot to prove tonight. They are like the guy who is down and out in a fight scrambling to get back to their feet. Dallas to me has full control of this series. Does Dallas want to truly knock Miami out... like kick a guy when he's down and absolutely show NO MERCY! This is the swing game of the series. What's the percentage of Game 3 winners who go on to win the series??? Isn't it like 78% or higher? Wow! That's an amazing statistic.

Again... Miami is down and out. The only way they can come back in this series... is if Dallas allows it. Does Dallas want to finish them off? Wow... what at amazing Game 3 coming up.

Actually it's 100% of the time that, when the first two games are split, the winner of game 3 of that Finals goes on to win the series.

So, who takes the series now?

geist

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    Miami wins #3, Dallas wins #4 and #5, Miami wins #6 and Dallas wins #7.
    The last road team to win a game 7 in a Finals series was Dr. J's team 25+ years ago. You really think the streak will end here?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

the refs tried to give the game to dallas tonight but they still couldn't win

geist

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    the refs tried to give the game to dallas tonight but they still couldn't win
    I second that. **** the refs.

asjulian
    asjulian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by geist View Post
    I second that. **** the refs.
    i think that the refs wanted a close game and dallas happened to be losing... those fouls on nowitzki were freaking ridiculous

TheMoneyShot

I think if you're a Miami fan you should start planning the parade right now.

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I think if you're a Miami fan you should start planning the parade right now.
    this.

sure they lost one at home but they've out played Dallas in 80% of this series on both ends of the floor.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Totally wrong. Miami is very humid; Dallas is very dry. Completely different. Not that it matters for handicapping purposes.
    Gotta correct this: Dude, Dallas is anything but "very dry." I lived there for four years. It's humid and hot as hell all summer, although not as bad as Houston. Not as bad as Florida either but that place is not a dry heat! Just sayin.

Now what the hell is Dallas gonna do for the next two games at home? IMO they are must wins. Can't go back to Miami down 2-3 and have to win both games away.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

They definitely need these next two to have any chance, although I'm not counting them out as they have met every challenge they've been faced with in these playoffs.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Miami game 4 for me

deeshen13
    deeshen13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Mavs will bounce back.. haven't played near their potential (LA, OKC series). And yes I know the heat have something to do that. But, Barea, Kidd, Terry, Peja are all missing shots they usually make at a high rate.

mastertiu
    mastertiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

mavs will win the last 2 at home! mavs in 7 for a great finals. and then tune in next year to see if the heat can win a championship! this thing is rigged!