dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It was a good game that could've gone either way. Came down to the final shot. Why are you acting like this was a resounding win where the Heat were never challenged?

This game wasn't "rigged for Dallas to win" -- come on Goat. You're better than that (at least I thought you were).

Yea and only games you bet on.... the games was rigged for it to go over in the last 2 minutes when you had the under right? You think they rig nba totals every night in the last minute. However, this is ONLY if you had a bet on the under that game. If not, you wouldn't think its rigged. Sucks that i speak the truth about you huh?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Great call here. Way to lay it all on the line and go against the grain.
    Points Awarded:

politicin gave Shafted69 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

good call goat. I was on the ML too, it was a nice win.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

do not forget about that three pointer at the end of the half that wasn't

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post

Yea and only games you bet on.... the games was rigged for it to go over in the last 2 minutes when you had the under right? You think they rig nba totals every night in the last minute. However, this is ONLY if you had a bet on the under that game. If not, you wouldn't think its rigged. Sucks that i speak the truth about you huh?
    didnt you 2 have a contest and become cool with each other?

getting a little old now bro....

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    do not forget about that three pointer at the end of the half that wasn't
    how .......come u didnt .....say this in lbs thread........ if the mavs made a half court........ shot would .......u forget about it

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by OpiateBank View Post
    Did you guys read goats write up. Mavs never lead. Correct.
    EXCUSE ME!
    Did you read the boxscore, did you watch the game?

Dallas had a 5 point lead in the game.

That was one stupid post!

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    EXCUSE ME!
    Did you read the boxscore, did you watch the game?

Dallas had a 5 point lead in the game.

That was one stupid post!
    Relax, there is a reason why he found Goatfaces "analysis" useful.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Relax, there is a reason why he found Goatfaces "analysis" useful.
    No, lo siento. He made a completely wrong statement. I don't care what else he said.

To not have realized that Dallas led during the game is incredibly stupid.

He is telling someone else they are wrong when in actuality HE is wrong.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

I wanted DAL to win... but then I came home and took a live bet for under 180 1/2 for the game @ end of the 3rd quarter, so I was very happy to see Dirk miss the shot... OT would have killed it.

Gotta give props to GOAT here, he has finally hit his stride and he does provide write-ups too. How did you feel as the last shot was on its way to the rim

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

nice call goat.

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

Nice call

JR007

NOW GOATIE...SINCE "ALL OF A SUDDEN" WE ARE POSTING RECORDS...ARE WE GOING TO INCLUDE THE DALLAS WIN IN PACO'S THREAD ????...MUST BE A NO PLAY....NO THREAD ON THAT ONE.....WE ARE STILL IN THE RED...THOUGH.....YOU PLAYED SOME OF THOSE 16 LOSES BIG.....AND THESE 10 WINS SMALL....I GOT YOU ROUGHLY DOWN 6K DOWN PLUS JUICE..SORRY DUDE IT IS WHAT IT IS..........BEST TO MAKE THE PLAYS WITH NO UNITS....OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY OLD ENOUGH TO PAY!!!!!!....IF YOU WANT RESPECT IN CYBERSPACE AS IN LIFE...YOU HAVE TO BE HONEST.."SELECTIVE MEMORY.".DOES NOT CUT IT

Bulls/Heat series- win
    Thunder -2 Half- win
    Thunder/Mavs over 200- win
    Rolling with Thunder +7 tonight- win
    Heat blow out bulls- win
    Rolling with Miami -5 after much contemplation- win
    No reason to take the bulls tonight- win
    Miami bulls series ends tonight- win
    Miami game 1 vs. dallas- win
    Miami game 3 vs. Dallas- win
    Last edited by JR007; 06-07-11 at 06:46 AM.

fly fisher
    Update your status

Jeez JR enough already. When you would post info that you gathered from other people on the internet, I enjoyed the write ups and some people hounded you for doing it. sometimes the info helped sometimes it didn't, still people out there hounded you for no reason even though you said the info wasn't yours you were just sharing it for people to use if they wanted to. those people were wrong for harrassing you. Now you keep doing the same thing to goat. his losses are losses and they are in the past, just like wins in the past are of little relevance because all that really matters is the wagers you have today. analysis can be spot on and you lose, you can win bets you should have lost, that is gambling.

So let it go on hounding goat. all I can guarantee is you, me, goat, and anyone else on SBR are going to lose wagers but also win wagers, none of us are going to be right all of the time and win, there are always going to be loses, but the wins keep influencing us to try for the next win. good luck to you, good luck to goat, and everyone else on SBR.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    Where's the HATERS NOW?? HEATS won??
    Come on ... you can see them ... losers/haters are here regardless if GM is right or wrong ... just check Politicin's "wise" words: picking on everybody and bitching about everything ...

JR007

.....post the plays without...dollar increments...that's all....coddling people in a gambling forum is not reality
    truth hurts...... I am happy for the kid ...that he is winning..but 3k, this, 1k that, ...all bs...it's called ...reality

too many people in here want to be "king capper' for whatever reason......putting it in perspective....that is all

NO FLY FISHER..IT IS ABOUT YOUR BOTTOM LINE..YOUR BR....WE ALL LIKE TO REMEMBER THE WINS AND FORGET THE LOSSES...BEEN GUILTY OF IT MYSELF

GOAT HAS GOOD POINTS ..and has knowledge........I am the only one in here who have stated he could coach
    NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE KIND OF RESOURCES..TO WAGER.....THIS KIND OF MONEY.....AND IF THEY DO.....THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR HEAD EXAMINED..... THERE IS ALWAYS A " NEW WAY to LOSE"..SOME OF THE SHIT I HAVE SEEN........
    Last edited by JR007; 06-07-11 at 04:03 PM.

fly fisher
    Update your status

You are right JR and I agree with you that the bottom line, the BR, and playing within your means is most important. That is why I can only afford to play $5-10 per play and no more. I also try to only play 3 or 4 plays a day when I play, cuz I can't afford more. I am sure there are some on here who can but I am just not one of them.

Cheers to those who can and cheers to those who can't, I just hope we can win.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

like always great win man , gl

Staten Ryan
    Staten Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Goat..I been reading your posts, and you have been pretty spot on. Even the Wade MVP is looking good. I couldn't find anything for tonights game though? What are you leaning towards?

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I was with you Goat. Thanks for another great call. Game 4 tonight is tricky so Im only playing it small

First ... 3456