bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

demens pwned goatie

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Looking for some attention goat milk? I like how people "guarantee" things that they have no control over.

Whatever, we're on the same side again. Dallas may start strong but even so the Heat will stay poised and grind it out.

OpiateBank
    OpiateBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one will be like the others. DETERMINED IN THE LAST 3 MINUTES. Dallas falters a bit in the first quarter like always when they have to much rest. Historically, the winner of game 3 when tied 1-1 has won the finals. Lets not forget the profetic words of Donald Trump in 06. Marc Cuban is a looser. As long as he owns the Mavericks they will never win a championship. Maybee this is the best piece of info for goatmilks case

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope the Mavs win, but expect the Heat will.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    when i am wrong my writeups are usually wrong because I anticipated something that wasn't implemented as i thought it would be.

I love this place.

This line from Goat should be the SBR gambling mantra.

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its gonna be crazy. Mavs have to much momentum and the home fans go nuts after 3's

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

man thats such a tuff call but goodluck

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Thanks Breast Milk....
    I will be betting Dallas now.
    Thanks!

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Game 2 was a wake up call for Heats.. Just like the way they lost to Bulls.. After losing one game.. They never turned back..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

LOL all the experts chiming in and yet no one can provide any kind of analysis because they know they will get picked apart

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

LOL all the experts chiming in and yet no one can provide any kind of analysis because they know they will get picked apart
    mommy mommy, the other kids dont wanna play with me.

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

i am going with the heat ML. Some say the public is all over the heat ML but line dropped for Dallas from -3 to -2.5, and ML from -152 to -136. I am sticking with my Heat ML play at +125. Thanks for the write up goat.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by OpiateBank View Post
    This one will be like the others. DETERMINED IN THE LAST 3 MINUTES. Dallas falters a bit in the first quarter like always when they have to much rest. Historically, the winner of game 3 when tied 1-1 has won the finals. Lets not forget the profetic words of Donald Trump in 06. Marc Cuban is a looser. As long as he owns the Mavericks they will never win a championship. Maybee this is the best piece of info for goatmilks case
    Agree with it being decided in the final 3 minutes. Look at Game 2. If Miami had sunk any of their shots during the Mavs' run it would've broken the momentum & they might have held on. I think the key play was the loose ball that led to Dirk's fast break lay up.

Good luck everyone.

Pocket Passer
    Pocket Passer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Home court will be huge for Dallas

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Goat Milk provides his insight on the games in a very informative manner. Try and find any writeup this long/knowledgable on SBR from any capper. Yes, he has been wrong a bunch of times but nobody wins them all. At least he has the guts to keep posting his plays/insight. He deserves some respect for that.

And what do you want him to do when he loses. Go on the thread and cry about it? Good cappers do exactly what you said he'd do, they forget about it and pretend it never happened. It helps you stay even keel and not get emotional.

Nice post SJ, truer words were never spoken.

Good luck on your play Goat.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL I like SJ, but that post is horrible. Goat isn't respectable by any stretch of the word. He's a degen loser.

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Analysis don't mean shit when the game is going to be rigged! Wake up Goat.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Win or lose Goat always post an informative point of view. You win some, you lose some. Take the info and use it to your advantage whether you tail or fade...

Let's Go Heat!!!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Goat wins like 2 percent of his wagers though. A little bit different than win some/lose some.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

I'm talking betting in general, not Goat's record...

tshizzle
    tshizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

I love guarantees...that basically means the opposite will happen. Count on dallas to win game 3.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goat: i went back andre- read....your post......this is good for X's and O's......but
    what does this mean..."game 3 is a starters..game.......benches are very IMPORTANT in ALL games...what happens if one team outscores the other teams bench by 10 or 12 points ???......you say nothing about team defense(outside of Miami forth quarter).......... foul shooting...very little...and then you are comparing these teams ..to the Lakers/Celtics last year?????...you said nothing about Bibby......who WAS a factor.....did Miller hit any shots ?????....do not think so
    open looks are only good if you "hit" the shots"......so you want Stevenson to guard Wade....instead of Kidd.....who are you going to take out of the game Terry ????.....cannot go small for any length of time with barrea ...what about Dallas defense shutting down Miami' during the last 6 minutes...give Dallas some credit....not to much in your writeup.....

this is not informative this is one-sided

guess you did not watch the same game i did....

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

lmao look how this clown talks

JR007

Dallas takes terry out.....and have no( PERIMETER) scoring...takes kidd out..so no one runs the point....leaves both in...where are you going to put stevenson ......might as well take out dirk......and hand the game to miami

DALLAS IS A VERY GOOD DEFENSIVE TEAM

Carlisle.....very good coach as well
    Last edited by JR007; 06-05-11 at 03:04 PM.

FEARtheSPEAR24
    FEARtheSPEAR24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    Goat: i went back andre- read....your post......this is good for X's and O's......but
    what does this mean..."game 3 is a starters..game.......benches are very IMPORTANT in ALL games...what happens if one team outscores the other teams bench by 10 or 12 points ???......you say nothing about team defense(outside of Miami forth quarter).......... foul shooting...very little...and then you are comparing these teams ..to the Lakers/Celtics last year?????...you said nothing about Bibby......who WAS a factor.....did Miller hit any shots ?????....do not think so
    open looks are only good if you "hit" the shots"......so you want Stevenson to guard Wade....instead of Kidd.....who are you going to take out of the game Terry ????.....cannot go small for any length of time with barrea ...what about Dallas defense shutting down Miami' during the last 6 minutes...give Dallas some credit....not to much in your writeup.....

definantly the most "informative" thing I've read from this post.
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave FEARtheSPEAR24 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

1. I mentioned Bibby so that shows you didn't read it.

2. You need to play Stevenson more minutes because Kidd and Terry are defense liabilities.

3. Benches are important but they don't decide game 3, I've been watching the finals for over 2 decades now and its been this way.

4. My whole writeup is about defense..................

5. This writeup is not biased at all. I speak many times of Carlisle being the much better coach, Dirk getting anything he wants, Bosh's terrible play as I predicted, etc. I call the matchups how I see them.

6. I will probably take Dallas in game 4.

Goat Milk

I locked this in this morning during the Federer match.

Risking $400 to win $480 on Miami +120 ML (Betonline)

Risking $400 to win $440 on Miami +110 (Local line)

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket Passer View Post
    Home court will be huge for Dallas
    How the refs call the game will have more of an impact than the Dallas fans.
    In my opinion, in the NBA Finals, home court only becomes big in a closeout game.

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

goat you had better change your pick to mavs

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by canepole View Post
    goat you had better change your pick to mavs
    If anyone had a careful thought out analysis to post, then I would consider going smaller perhaps on the Heat, but when people post these 1 liners "Mavs will dominate the 3 point line. The crowd will help the bench big time tonight."

I'm not gonna take the Mavs without reading a page long writeup. Good luck bro

JR007

You mentioned bibby...i stand corrected

WE SHALL SEE WHATBOTH TEAMS BENCHES DO TONIGHT

Goat Milk

You mentioned bibby...i stand corrected

WE SHALL SEE WHATBOTH TEAMS BENCHES DO TONIGHT
    we actually will see who wins the game. both benches will contribute but its a starters game, meaning you won't see 40 points from Miamis bench or Dallas's bench. As cliche as you might think it sounds, this game is about the Big 3, and the Big 3 in Dallas (Terry (i consider him a starter), Dirk, and Kidd). Miami is going to come out smothering the perimeter on the defensive end. If Jason Kidd doesn't find a way to penetrate that Miami defense and find open shooters I don't see Dirk's offense being enough to carry the Mavs tonight.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    If anyone had a careful thought out analysis to post, then I would consider going smaller perhaps on the Heat, but when people post these 1 liners "Mavs will dominate the 3 point line. The crowd will help the bench big time tonight."

I'm not gonna take the Mavs without reading a page long writeup. Good luck bro
    As opposed to comparing this to the Lakers/Celtics series as a reason to make a wager?

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

For having "basketball knowledge" you sure can't pick winners.

JR007

Good points goat

First 123456 Last