geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Big D lacking killer instinct...

By that I mean ol' Dirky boy here.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/pl...mia_play12.nba
    Wrap him up here Dirky boy. Haslem is not that great of a FT shooter. Instead he gets an 'And 1' anyways because of half-ass defending. 4th QT and it's unacceptable in close games. No excuse for Chandler either unless he thinks he's only in there for Footloose dance fighting.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/pl...mia_play16.nba
    Dirk you had all the time in the world to contain Bosh! This is the Finals not reg season. Lebron scraps, Wade flies everywhere for loose balls - incidentally crashing onto the floor level seats 5 deep in! - and you are down 8 with around a minute to go and you give up going after Bosh knowing damn well he's going to get the ball! It's no accident the Heat are who they are and who deserves to win. All the whiners about ref conspiracies and sentimental fans can shut it.

Lastly, Mr. Congenial here discloses his ligament deficient middle left finger to the press! I mean, wouldn't Carlisle have a little say in this since he's the coach. I guess he never had the opportunity to read Art of War. Never, ever tell your enemy your weakness! (unless it's a decoy)

You can bet the house Miami will game plan for that since I know Pat Riley/Spoelstra has read Art of War (I don't really know; just driving home a point). Pinpoint the weakness and never let your foot off it's throat.

Dirk likes to dribble left and shoot with his right; say goodbye to that option.
    Dirk has a penchant going for the ball for clean strips; ditto.

Sorry, if he played for my team and cost us a game or two, I wouldn't blame refs or whine at all. I wouldn't expect to win either.

He almost seems complacent and zen at all of this, which is not a good thing when you are down 0-1 in a long, arduous Finals.

Do you really want Nice guys on your team or cut-throat, win-at-all-cost, title hungry players?
    Last edited by geist; 06-01-11 at 11:50 PM.