Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    miller holding his arm to pretend he was hurt did you see that?! Once he saw he wasnt getting a call he skips off smiling .LMAO this is a joke
    I saw that. I wish the NBA would make a rule that if you play hurt or fake a foul that you get kicked out of the game. This acting shit is tiresome.

Haslem looked like he got fouled on a drive to the basket. Chandler draws a foul on Lebron that was questionable.

Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

i guess u guys missed where terry dove on teh floor after he missed the 3 pointer trying to get a call

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by Gumdog View Post
    i guess u guys missed where terry dove on teh floor after he missed the 3 pointer trying to get a call
    He didn't get the call. So the calls are still going Heats way.

TwoWays

Dirty by the refs to give bosh that call.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Gumdog View Post
    I don't like it and wish they would kick players out of the game when they do it.

Horrible foul on Dirk gives Bosh 2 free throws. That was bullshit. Game over. Refs come through again.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

basically when <5 min, Miami get ANY calls and score 3s magically...

Mac4Lyfe

I didn't see a foul on Dirk there... Makeup call maybe?

TwoWays

Game over. Time to give Dallas some calls to even out the fouls given on both sides.

Mac4Lyfe

Why is Haslem arguing that foul? He was all over Dirk. How did Lebron get away with a walk on the last possession?

Mac4Lyfe

Are you kidding me? They call a BS foul on Jason Terry as Chalmers does an acting job. Wow, this shit is foul. That just made it a 3 possession game. Game over...

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Some of these fouls are so phantom. Hella annoying. There is no basketball being played.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why is Haslem arguing that foul? He was all over Dirk. How did Lebron get away with a walk on the last possession?
    If you notice all of the miami players constantly blow the refs and talk to them and dallas dosnt do this as much, even the announcers mentioned it. They try to become friends with them for the extra hand LOL. Also lebron always gets away with atleast 5 walks/travels a game minimum. They are calling shit calls on both ends though. Might be my last season watching after this pathetic series.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    If you notice all of the miami players constantly blow the refs and talk to them and dallas dosnt do this as much, even the announcers mentioned it. They try to become friends with them for the extra hand LOL. Also lebron always gets away with atleast 5 walks/travels a game minimum. They are calling shit calls on both ends though. Might be my last season watching after this pathetic series.
    Basketball is really becoming a joke. NBA and NCAA. It used to be my favorite sport but the refs have too much control that takes away from the game. I find myself questioning what side the refs are on even during exhibitions. Pathetic. Might have to move to the WNBA...

BravesFan
    BravesFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pathetic calls against the Mavs. Why doesnt the NBA notice this?

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the secret is to just find the team to not bet against in the series and then throw all other logic out the window. This logic would've cashed big for you in the OKC and CHI series...now I'm convinced that betting against MIA will lose you money in these finals so you're better off laying off if you don't wanna play Miami. Logical thinking and betting has no place at this point in the NBA...it's a joke.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I think the secret is to just find the team to not bet against in the series and then throw all other logic out the window. This logic would've cashed big for you in the OKC and CHI series...now I'm convinced that betting against MIA will lose you money in these finals so you're better off laying off if you don't wanna play Miami. Logical thinking and betting has no place at this point in the NBA...it's a joke.
    I stop betting the NBA the last 2 weeks of the regular season and the playoffs. Too much crazy shit the last week of the season when teams intentionally tank and try to rest players. The lines in the playoffs are too tight to capitalize.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Wow, Lebron got a steal, lost the ball near half court, dove on it then got up off the ground and no call. That is a travel in any country... He then get's an AND1 the other way.

You are an idiot. Standing up is perfectly legal in the NBA. It is illegal in high school and college only.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

EVERY SINGLE post in this thread is bitching about the Heat getting calls.

What a surprise

TheThreeKings

This is an incredibly biased view of this officiating. The Mavs shot 6 more FTs and the fouls were even. They even put Lebron in foul trouble early on for only the 3rd time this year and 20th time in his career. The Mavs just got outplayed. They finally saw a good defense, unlike that weak shit that is played in the West.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I think Dirk was getting bailed out more then the Heat were.

Looked like on a few Dirk fouls, the refs waited till they seen the basket was missed. Late whistles on a few of those.

Dallas won the refs in this game, and still lost. Next excuse?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    This is an incredibly biased view of this officiating. The Mavs shot 6 more FTs and the fouls were even. They even put Lebron in foul trouble early on for only the 3rd time this year and 20th time in his career. The Mavs just got outplayed. They finally saw a good defense, unlike that weak shit that is played in the West.
    well played on the stats i didnt know that. you bet often?

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm ain't bitching about the Heat because they made me $$$ and will do so all finals. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth as they say

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post

well played on the stats i didnt know that. you bet often?
    Of course. I'm hesitant to bet this series though because I'm a big Heat fan.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

You are an idiot. Standing up is perfectly legal in the NBA. It is illegal in high school and college only.
    This is true. Although, you woldnt be hard pressed to find other examples of Lebron traveling. lol

Mac4Lyfe

Not when you slide first... If he just fell to his knees, he could get up but he slid about 3 feet then got up. That's traveling.

Do you have to resort to name calling? Why are you Mad? Your Heat get all the calls?

mitmur1998
    mitmur1998's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Not when you slide first... If he just fell to his knees, he could get up but he slid about 3 feet then got up. That's traveling.

Do you have to resort to name calling? Why are you Mad? Your Heat get all the calls?
    I dont recall the exact play, but according to NBA rules :
    A player who falls to the floor while holding the ball, or while coming to a stop, may not gain an advantage by sliding.

I guess its a judgement call

TheThreeKings

New Rule: You must first understand the rulebook before you can begin assessing how well it's being followed.

The Mavs lost this game because of Miami's defense, it's that simple. Dirk even got the benefit of a few calls to bail out his hailmary shots.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mitmur1998 View Post
    Only people crying are the folks thinking the Heat will get any respect when they win this series. Everyone, including Heat fans know this shit has been rigged. Tainted title.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Bias thread. Period.

Mac4Lyfe

New Rule: You must first understand the rulebook before you can begin assessing how well it's being followed.

The Mavs lost this game because of Miami's defense, it's that simple. Dirk even got the benefit of a few calls to bail out his hailmary shots.
    If that excuse makes you sleep better at night. Anybody with a clue knows exactly why the Heat won. Phantom bullshit calls. Did you miss the 2 bullshit calls back to back when the Mav's was making a move with about 6 minutes to go and moved a 2 point lead up to 6? First a BS foul on Chandler who wasn't even in the play then another call on Marion who was under the hoop. 45 seconds later they call another phantom call on Terry when Chalmers flopped like he got held up, then they call a foul on Dirk getting a clear offensive rebound over Mike Miller and a close game went to double digits in less than a minute.

Keep believing that Miami is some super defense... Half of that shit would never be called without tainted refs.

TheThreeKings

If that excuse makes you sleep better at night. Anybody with a clue knows exactly why the Heat won. Phantom bullshit calls. Did you miss the 2 bullshit calls back to back when the Mav's was making a move with about 6 minutes to go and moved a 2 point lead up to 6? First a BS foul on Chandler who wasn't even in the play then another call on Marion who was under the hoop. 45 seconds later they call another phantom call on Terry when Chalmers flopped like he got held up, then they call a foul on Dirk getting a clear offensive rebound over Mike Miller and a close game went to double digits in less than a minute.

Keep believing that Miami is some super defense... Half of that shit would never be called without tainted refs.
    You're the only one who saw it this way. The officiating was fair, it went both ways. Wade and Bosh both took a lot of contact on multiple drives with no whistles. It balances out.

The fact is, Dallas could not handle Miami's D. They looked lost out there at times and were overwhelmed by the speed of the rotations. I know you're not a basketball guy, but try watching the weakside rotations Miami makes and you'll understand quickly why Dallas looked so different tonight than they did against OKC and LA.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

Of course. I'm hesitant to bet this series though because I'm a big Heat fan.
    Ahh dude you have nothing to worry about I just jumped on the wagon (was a Laker fan) mid season when they lost the 2nd time to the Celtics thought it was the perfect opportunity to hop and it was but now that they are smashing I have the bandwagon tag. All I can say is this team is the real fing deal.

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

LOL

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post

Ahh dude you have nothing to worry about I just jumped on the wagon (was a Laker fan) mid season when they lost the 2nd time to the Celtics thought it was the perfect opportunity to hop and it was but now that they are smashing I have the bandwagon tag. All I can say is this team is the real fing deal.
    Yes they are, and it has everything to do with their defense, not their offense. Pat Riley has always fantasized about having a roster of interchangable parts because of the advantages it would have defensively. With Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Haslem, and Miller on the court together he comes about as close as is possible in this league.

First 12345 ... Last