Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Too much rest + Dallas needs win = DAL ML

Just saying for those who really really really want to bet game 1 Dallas ML is where its at. This is a must win game for Dallas yes Game 1 is a must win for them to even have a chance to even be considered contenders to win the series. Dirk will play lots of minutes this game. Those who want to bet on the series, put down some tonight before the game starts, hope for Dallas win tonight so the price on Miami winning goes up then lay a big amount down after that. I've been calling a sweep every series for Miami but the best they can do is 4-1. If Miami is going to lose its going to be Game 1 with this amount of rest and then just domination after.

dukeman
    dukeman's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am thinking dallas take it tonight and wins the title in 6 games it could be dirks last chance

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Just saying for those who really really really want to bet game 1 Dallas ML is where its at. This is a must win game for Dallas yes Game 1 is a must win for them to even have a chance to even be considered contenders to win the series. Dirk will play lots of minutes this game. Those who want to bet on the series, put down some tonight before the game starts, hope for Dallas win tonight so the price on Miami winning goes up then lay a big amount down after that. I've been calling a sweep every series for Miami but the best they can do is 4-1. If Miami is going to lose its going to be Game 1 with this amount of rest and then just domination after.
    What are you talking about? How is game 1 a must win? So If Miami wins today, then it's 100% over. Didn't Miami lose game 1 to Chicago and they came back to win in 5 games. And rest is pretty much equal for both teams. Dallas finished up their series with OKC on Wednesday, and Miami finished up their series with Chicago on Thursday.

But I do like the Mavs tonight, but obviously not for your idiotic reasons.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dukeman View Post
    i am thinking dallas take it tonight and wins the title in 6 games it could be dirks last chance
    I want you to be right on this, but can you honestly see Stern allowing Cuban and Dirk to beat them?

I can't. But I want to.

GO MAVS.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    What are you talking about? How is game 1 a must win? So If Miami wins today, then it's 100% over. Didn't Miami lose game 1 to Chicago and they came back to win in 5 games. And rest is pretty much equal for both teams. Dallas finished up their series with OKC on Wednesday, and Miami finished up their series with Chicago on Thursday. But I do like the Mavs tonight, but obviously not for your idiotic reasons.
    Like I said Mavs need to win this game to even be considered to have a shot to win a series meaning there is a slim chance to win it all even if they win this game. Yes if Miami wins this game its over 100% if Mavs don't take advantage of Miami having too much rest in this game well its only gonna be till next game until they gel again. Only difference with the Chicago game they lost game 1 on the road. Miami doesn't play well with much rest Mavericks I am not sure but Heat have been the worst offensive wise. Just saying the risk/reward isn't worth it if your playing Miami spread tonight with all these factors.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Like I said Mavs need to win this game to even be considered to have a shot to win a series meaning there is a slim chance to win it all even if they win this game. Yes if Miami wins this game its over 100% if Mavs don't take advantage of Miami having too much rest in this game well its only gonna be till next game until they gel again. Only difference with the Chicago game they lost game 1 on the road. Miami doesn't play well with much rest Mavericks I am not sure but Heat have been the worst offensive wise. Just saying the risk/reward isn't worth it if your playing Miami spread tonight with all these factors.
    I still don't agree with you on the "must win" scenario for the Mavs tonight. It's a best of 7 game series, I don't understand how you can write a team off after they go down 0-1. If Mavs lose game 1, and steal game 2 in Miami, they get to play the next 3 games in Dallas. Anyone who watches sports knows that as the road team, all you want to do is get a split. So I think if the Mavs can come out of Miami tied up at 1-1, then they have a great shot to win the title. And if Miami goes up 2-0, I don't think it's over either. We all saw Dallas go up 2-0 in 2006 and they lost in 6 games.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

I've written off every single team without hesitation against this insane Miami Heat team. I have called sweeps for every single series, 76ers, Celtics, Bulls and each series was won 4-1. Bulls you can actually say it was a 4 game sweep, but im talkin 4 and 0. Considering Miami is 8-0 @ home in the playoffs hoping for a split is extremely slim but the highest chance of that happening is this game, just sayin. Also Miami is a very good road team even playing 3 in a row in Dallas won't matter.

And I'm not waiting for the outcome of this game to write off the Mavs I've already done it, this is exclusive to Miami this team really isn't messing around.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

I don't think this is a good bet for game 1