Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who's laughing now?

HAHAHAH. Yeah Dan Gilbert I'm glad I took that to the bank! Don't forget he typed this in COMIC SANS!!!

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight: "I personally guarantee that the Cleveland Cavaliers will win an NBA Championship before the self-titled former 'king' wins one."

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.
    Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our homegrown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Wow, that really is Cleveland fans in a nutshell. The utter devastation, I really do feel for you guys. Having said that, you need therapy my friend.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Dan Gilbert is a lowlife bitch.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

doesn't change the fact Lebron quit on his team

sanchez
    sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebrons team sucked, hard to blame him for getting frustrated. you try doing your job with incompetent people surrounding you for 7 years, see when you quit

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I can understand Dan's anger. I mean if I lost over 150 million dollars I would be mad too. But I'd gladly trade my position for his. LOL!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lebron still hasnt won shit.

Go Mavs.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Dan and the Cavalier nation understands that there is no way they will win before Lebron... Regardless of what happens this year... All that quote shows you is that when adults don't get their way, they tend to act like little kids... Hopefully now he will start focusing on the Cavs and not Lebron..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Lebron still hasnt won shit.

Go Mavs.
    Exactly, I can't wait to see him and his bitches, Wade and Bosh crying when they get bounced. I think Stern made sure they got to the finals with crooked refs. Now, I think he'll let the series be fair and the Mav's have an actual chance. Fuk the Heat

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Exactly, I can't wait to see him and his bitches, Wade and Bosh crying when they get bounced. I think Stern made sure they got to the finals with crooked refs. Now, I think he'll let the series be fair and the Mav's have an actual chance. Fuk the Heat
    lol i hate the heat as well but the mavs have zero chance. bosh is probably the one guy in the league who matches up perfectly with dirk. miami sweep.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    lol i hate the heat as well but the mavs have zero chance. bosh is probably the one guy in the league who matches up perfectly with dirk. miami sweep.