Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Total Games In Series OVER 5.5 (-215)

Well since its so hard deciding which team to go with - Im really considering going big on this prop. Basically saying the losing team gets atleast two wins - seems pretty safe right? No way I see a sweep on either side - the only risk I see is Miami wins in 5 - because I don't think Dallas winning in 5 is a threat - No chance Miami only wins one game this series.

Full-Grown
    Full-Grown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Well since its so hard deciding which team to go with - Im really considering going big on this prop. Basically saying the losing team gets atleast two wins - seems pretty safe right? No way I see a sweep on either side - the only risk I see is Miami wins in 5 - because I don't think Dallas winning in 5 is a threat - No chance Miami only wins one game this series.
    Think its a great bet. What site can you bet that on?

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I have it on Bodog

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

miami can easily win this series in 5 games. the heat are that good. i hate the heat so i hope they dont. but they are that good. dirk is playing well, but lebron and wade are playing out of their minds this playoffs also. im not sold on dallas. heat have a very good defense. if they contain dirk, dallas is going to get crushed. even when dirk had that big 47pt performance, what did he get 22 shots from ft line? anyway, if they can keep dirk under 25 points for most of the series, dallas is toast. east is better than west. the western conference has been weak the last few years. phoenix making it to conf final last year? denver in conf final year before? lakers only won because celtics were injured. miami will toast the mavs. they can win this series in 5 games. and dont forget, the league wants heat to win. sponsorship companies (nike, etc.) will make a lot more $ with their sales if lebron gets his first championship. officiating was lopsided in heats favor most of celtics series, and some of bulls series.

ElLoco23
    ElLoco23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't trust any of the officiating. The league has an incentive to keep the games going as far as possible. The last thing they would want is a sweep.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

MAVS IN 5!!! The heat looked good against philly, boston (no perkins and one armed rondo for the last coupla games that series), and chicago which was impressive i admit... Now take a look at the teams the mavs got thru... Portland (to some, the tuffest 1st rd opponent), lakers (fading team but still had kobe), and the thunder (lebron and wade of the west IMO)... I think this series will come down to coaching and carlisle hould have a field day bc he,s been money in the 4th quarter... The heat are getting to much credit while the mavs have made pockets fatter... The heat play good defense but i dont see them holding the mavs to 90 pts a game, which is what they will have to do to have a chance at winning... Im liking dallas mostly because the heat gets little to no production from their point guard... Kidd and jj should be able to take pressure off dirk... I could go on all nite but ill just finish how i started... MAVS IN 5!!!

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by mann2chc View Post
    MAVS IN 5!!! The heat looked good against philly, boston (no perkins and one armed rondo for the last coupla games that series), and chicago which was impressive i admit... Now take a look at the teams the mavs got thru... Portland (to some, the tuffest 1st rd opponent), lakers (fading team but still had kobe), and the thunder (lebron and wade of the west IMO)... I think this series will come down to coaching and carlisle hould have a field day bc he,s been money in the 4th quarter... The heat are getting to much credit while the mavs have made pockets fatter... The heat play good defense but i dont see them holding the mavs to 90 pts a game, which is what they will have to do to have a chance at winning... Im liking dallas mostly because the heat gets little to no production from their point guard... Kidd and jj should be able to take pressure off dirk... I could go on all nite but ill just finish how i started... MAVS IN 5!!!
    i will bet you every dollar i own that dallas will not win this series in 5 games. i will sell off all my property to bet you more than every dollar i own that the mavs will not win this series in 5 games. you don't seriously believe that jason kidd will be the difference maker in this series, do you? and you don't think the heat can win if they dont keep DAL under 90pts? you dont think the heat can score? i mean, they only got 2 of the best scorers in the league, and got another guy who can rebound, drive, post up, dunk, shoot from 15-20 feet no problem. Heat will not shutdown dirk, but they'll contain him around 25ppg for most of series. thats more than i can say about dallas being able to contain lebron and wade. Heat have a better defense than anyone dallas has played so far. do you watch basketball? oh, yeah... you're a cowgirls fan. i forgot.