SBRPRO11
    SBRPRO11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Word 2 the wise 4 the bulls

I was going to post this yesterday but my comp froze and i had 2 leave.. Anywho now i dont want 2 sound like i know it all but I'm pretty sure if I could have stepped in ol Thibbys shoes Chicago would have beat the heat.. Now y do i say this.. Well for 1 im not starting Snoozer. He lacks consistency and is overrated. Even the announcers called him out for his "statuesque" defense. Gibson or Boagans would be in my starting 5 over him anyday. 2) And im not taking anything away from Noah, hes a great defender and somewhat of a hype man for them but when it comes to offense he lacks drive. Him and Boozer both as soon as they catch the ball look to pass. Now what happened to the Triple Threat position. Noah and Boozer are both big enough to demand respect in the paint and don't. They always seem so set on "running the play".. If u have a mismatch take it!!! If ur open shoot!! They don't take advantage of their opportunities. And now for Mr. MVP.. He dam sure didn't play like one in the last two games. Throwing up wild shots in the last minute or two hoping they go in but getting blocked and almost double blocked everytime. Im sorry but if im the coach im telling him 2 drive everytime. Its money in the bank. Hes young (22) athletic and easily hands down the fastest player in the league. His drive is more reliable than his shot anyday. He is a very talented young man who has not yet realized his full potential or what he needs to do and when. He cracked under the pressure instead of saying ok they made me MVP for a reason let me show em what im bout. He passed to much and when he did caused multiple turnovers in the last 2 games. He needs to find it within himself to go above and beyond. They could have won. 85-85 game 4 and he misses a wide open shot that would have won them the game All i can say is hopefully he will take this as a lesson and internalize it so he knows what championship ball is all about. The Heat know what it takes. Thats why they are where they are. Well thats my 2cents. Holla if ya hear me

SBRPRO11
    SBRPRO11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

And may i add.. Bulls had the lead 65-77 w 3:12 left last night and lost.. Theres no excuse.. Great effort by the Heat tho.. Namely Mr. James