FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Heat do not win without all those calls in the fourth, even with the Bulls mistakes
    Gotta disagree here Coug's.
    Chicago was up 12 with 3 minutes to go.
    They could have literally held the ball on every possession and gotten out of there with a win.
    I cant understand the level of panic that must set in for these teams to blow leads like this so late in games.
    Literally all that is required with a 12 point lead and 3 to play is to burn every shot clock, defend the 3 point line and not foul = game over.
    These collapses in the last couple days need to be blamed 100% on the Bulls and Thunder being inexperienced and panicking.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    Gotta disagree here Coug's.
    Chicago was up 12 with 3 minutes to go.
    They could have literally held the ball on every possession and gotten out of there with a win.
    I cant understand the level of panic that must set in for these teams to blow leads like this so late in games.
    Literally all that is required with a 12 point lead and 3 to play is to burn every shot clock, defend the 3 point line and not foul = game over.
    These collapses in the last couple days need to be blamed 100% on the Bulls and Thunder being inexperienced and panicking.
    Probably the best post I have read yet. You are 100% correct, although I will have to say the refs didn't do the Bulls any favors last night keeping the Heat in the game but still Chicago has to hold the ball the whole shot clock and win the game. I was on OKC and Chicago so it really sucked for me.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Noway NBA wanted the Heat to win tonight!! Look at my thread I made!! No game on Memorial day weekend is very bad for this league!! Trust me
    Nike stands to pocket $4 Billion dollars in endorsement revenue if the Heat wins a title. Do you think they give a shit about whether the series is won in 6 or 7 games? They want the Heat to hurry up, win the title so that everyone can get paid. The amount of money they will make in China alone is enough to make sure the fix is in. No way in hell does Dallas win the series. This shit has already been scripted. The amount of money is too much to be denied. This shit is much bigger then a few Americans watching on Memorial day.

Even TNT is in on it. They've muzzled Charles Barkley so he can't say anything negative about the Heat anymore. Reggie Miller proudly says it's okay for Lebron and Wade to act like they just got shot and draw phantom calls, plus they refuse to replay clear bad calls

First 12