rokasar
    rokasar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

Thibidououiuouou - The worst coach we've ever seen?

Why do you keep Thomas in the game at crucial moments when you need to dont let them to shot threes? He just too slow and cant defend Bron or Wade after pick and roll. Why dont let Noah and Boozer play? **** me, they have been playing all season at final minutes they know exactly what to do. And they are emotional players who can turn on the crowd. Its that Thibidjojoju who lost the series for Bulls and money for us. I blame him because he's 100 percent guilty. Your thoughts?

IceSlipper
    IceSlipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by rokasar View Post
    Why dont let Noah and Boozer play?
    Lol! Boozer was trash this series (and every other i can remember), id almost rather have Scalabrine on the floor than Boozer down the stretch..

rokasar

Boozer is emotional leader of this team. It's not about the quality and form in final minutes when you get 10 point margin.. It's about passion.

IceSlipper

Boozer emotional leader? All Boozer is good for down the stretch is sulking on the bench with a towell over his head, while his teams lead gets evaporated because he cant play D..

rokasar

Yes, Noah, Gibson and he are leaders. Did you see any emotions through series from Rose or Deng?

IceSlipper

Rose and Deng play solid D, guarding Wade and James.. The only time anyone even noticed Boozer's presence at either end of the floor in g5 was while he was giving a flagrant..

You can claim he's the emotional leader of this team all you want, but the fact is, he was a liability at both ends of the floor in g5 and for much of the series..

rokasar

Yeah, i realise that you better put 39 old hardly moving man who havent been playing 22 days on the floor than him..

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I doubt it would have mattered much. Heat were going to inevitably win I guess. Damn shame

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boozer is emotional leader of this team. It's not about the quality and form in final minutes when you get 10 point margin.. It's about passion.

sorry for your loss bro

Got baseball on deck today.

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

Bulls looked really bad at the end

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, Noah, Gibson and he are leaders. Did you see any emotions through series from Rose or Deng?
    Rose is the be-all end-all. Emotionally or whatever.

Noah sucks. Boozer sucks. Gibson is a nice kid that got a lot of growing to do. Deng applies himself in the system when the moment presents itself. The Bulls (Noah and Boozer) have no inside scoring. Outside of put backs, Noah has no offensive move what so ever and Boozer has a fade away that an old woman can block. They both run well for big men and that's why they are on the floor with the fastest man in the NBA. Thomas was 1st put into play this series last night because the Bulls did all they could defensively. They needed the offense from Thomas. Those other two idiots had all the opportunities in the world. Coach Tibs had to use whatever options were at his disposal. Never confuse activity with achievement. Just because Boozer yells and Noah hops around a lot in game and during breaks, doesn't mean they are getting a fukin thing done or that their opponents pay them the time of day.

You gotta lose this whole emotion thing your riding.

danso
    danso's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3036

can't just blame the coach.. it was a team effort collapse

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Thomas had 8 less minutes then Boozer and scored 1 less point and had 2 more rebounds, one more block and one more assist. Kurt Thomas was also good and screening. Thomas out played Boozer ...

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I was not impressed with coach T.'s performance in the series. Flat out he was out coached by his counter part.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    I was not impressed with coach T.'s performance in the series. Flat out he was out coached by his counter part.
    For as much as people said Chicago had no chance and the heat were far superior, the Bulls sure did hang in each game ...

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    For as much as people said Chicago had no chance and the heat were far superior, the Bulls sure did hang in each game ...
    It would have been nice to have saved a time out for the end of the game {and season**' It just seemed the Heats adjustments after game one worked but The Bulls coaching staff couldn't correct fast enough. Bosh goes off for one game then gets shut down. Why didn't Noah play in the forth? Plus I disagree with the notion the Heat are a better team than the Bulls. The Heat have weaknesses at point guard and the front line. One things certain The Heat are better finishers.
    No matter how much I get battered in this thread, I still maintain that was not a coach of the year performance in that series.

SportsPedagogy

Thomas was producing, thats why Noah sat. He was scoring and rebounding

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

bogans does not belong in the nba

guy was booted from milwaukee

then he saunters a couple miles down the road into wooly bully land like nobody would notice

pure trash

SportsPedagogy

I like Bogans, he plays great defense , but hes only an offensive liability if he can hit his 3' pointer

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Thibodeau got Chicago to the eastern conference finals... Yes i can see why he would be the worst coach we've ever seen... sarcasm.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Thomas hit a couple nice jumpers in the 4th & was rebounding too.

How bout Tibs using all his time outs?? After Bosh hit the two freebies w/ 12 sec. left the Bulls were forced to operate w/o the assitance of talking it over first. Didn't get to advance the ball & didn't get to set UP a play. Before you know it that 12 sec looked like 4 & the Bulls couldn't get a good look. I would use this as an example of poor coaching rather than the Thomas thing.