R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

What SG can help the bulls?

Being that David Stern is rigging the NBA for the Miami Heat the Bulls need a 2 guard to compete next year.

I was looking at free agents and the only one I think can help would be JR Smith. His negatives are his attitude and lack of D-fense. Ray Allen was always bashed for his D until he went to Boston with Tibs so I think Tibs can get the best out of Smith's D considering JR is probably one of the most athletic 2 guards in the league

I dont really see any other options for the bulls

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8006

Bulls already had Smith and didn't want him. Would love to get Affalo as a restricted, but probably too much money. Didn't see anyone worth grabbing that could shoot and create, which is what we need. Derrick needs a Scottie and know we are looking hard at Brooks from Providence. Most likely will have to make a trade.

Really close, just need another creator.

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the kid from Providence would be a great pick, def need to trade up since wont see him slipping.

Bulls did have JR but in 2006, 4-5 years is a huge difference. When he wants to Smith can be a great scorer, very streaky