BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Heat in 5 or 6

There is no way the Heat will lose to the Weakricks. Say its the refs, say its the NBA, Lebron - wade - bosh are too much. It is a horrible matchup for Dallas, Dirk may get his 30+ but who on the Mavs is going to guard Wade/Lebron. Terry and Marion down the stretch? Deshawn Stevenson? Not to mention Bosh will score on Nowitzki, and Bibby/Kidd are both old. This is going to be a massacure. Heat in 5. Maybe 6. I could always see the sweep.

Risk your bankroll.

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Oh god i hope your wrong . Think its done in 5 games though either way i dont see a long series here.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

I have no input

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

I can honestly see a sweep. Don't forget Mavs are like a 3 seed in the West and Miami is a 2 seed should of been a 1 seed on the East. I don't know how they are going to handle the transition offense especially when the Mavs go tall they are going to have some fatigue and Miami just stays well rested they have way too many rotations its nuts.

Actually scratch that I can see this game going at least 5 games in Miamis favor. Just because Dirk will play a whole lot of minutes one game and his minutes will continue to diminish from fatigue which will result in losses.
    Last edited by Git Lo; 05-27-11 at 02:23 AM.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    There is no way the Heat will lose to the Weakricks. Say its the refs, say its the NBA, Lebron - wade - bosh are too much. It is a horrible matchup for Dallas, Dirk may get his 30+ but who on the Mavs is going to guard Wade/Lebron. Terry and Marion down the stretch? Deshawn Stevenson? Not to mention Bosh will score on Nowitzki, and Bibby/Kidd are both old. This is going to be a massacure. Heat in 5. Maybe 6. I could always see the sweep.

Risk your bankroll.
    Weakricks? right...

Dallas sweeped them in the regular season. In fact they are 10-0 against Miami. They are a much more mature and hungry team than the Bulls for a championship. It's about time the Heat face a real playoff team from the West.

Dallas shocks them in game 1, gifts them game 2 and then finishes them off 3 games in a row at home. 4-1 Dallas.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

^so you saying Miami, a higher seeded team + 2 HoFers + Home Court + Undefeated at home in the postseason + Tied for I think the best road record this season will lose 3 straight in Dallas?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    ^so you saying Miami, a higher seeded team + 2 HoFers + Home Court + Undefeated at home in the postseason + Tied for I think the best road record this season will lose 3 straight in Dallas?
    Just like you didn't believe Dallas would sweep the Lakers, believe it.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas up 3-2 after 5, that means win one on road for the title.....ill take MAVS

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea but then I actually saw the Lakers play, they just bent over and took it too much behind the scenes drama, nothing like that going on with the Heat.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I have Miami in six. They will snatch game #5 in dallas and finish it at home in #6