hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

umm.. i dont think lebron and wade will decide they want to forfeit just beause people bet them to win. and i dont think mark cuban will help the mavs. in Tim Donaghy's book, he talks about how the refs HATE mark cuban, and in spite of him being an asshole all the time, the refs sometimes love to go out of their way to screw dallas just to stick it to cuban. Also, the league wants miami to win. look at the officiating in the 2nd round. and in the 3rd round. lebron is too good not to have a ring yet. league wants them to do it. it would be great for ratings now that the heat are a popular team to watch on tv.

all the intangibles aside, the heat are the better team. its a no brainer. Achilles heal is probably mike bibby who has been mediocre at best. but lebron and wade can just take over games. how many games were tied with like 3min left in 4Q, then lebron and wade just go on a tear? its happened all playoffs. heat are a much better team. also dont forget who dallas beat to get there. lakers played like shit and have been overrated. only won last 2 years because celts were injured. East is now better than West. Phoenix in conf final last year? Denver in conf final 2 years ago?

chances of mavs winning are very slim. i hate using the word "lock" but the miami heat are the real deal. Dallas beat an overrated, over the hill, playing-like crap lakers team with Gasol playing like a pussy, beat the portland trailblazers, and beat the okc thunder. Miami beat 2 of the other best teams in the NBA - boston and chicago, and beat them both in 5 games. Need i say more? Unless Dirk is going to put up 35 a night, Mavs are toast. Dirk will not get 35 a night. Heat defense is too good.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

After reading this post... sort of scares me a bit now. I already have 7k pending. I agree with most of what you said hockey. I'm sort of counting on Dallas's bench to produce more than Miami's. I think it boils down to an unsung player... J.J. Barea. He's been hot for the last 2-3 weeks or so. Can he take the finals pressure? If he doesn't produce... Miami should win the series. No one can play like Steve Nash... but J.J.'s signature moves simulates Nash's in a way... (again.. not saying he's Nash by any means.) I believe Dallas is a better road team than Miami. The only knock I have with Miami in the Chicago series... more money was on Chicago than Miami. So vegas didn't do so bad...

It does come down to officiating... Will Dirk get the calls? If he doesn't get the calls... there's no chance for Dallas. Jason Terry has to produce better as well. I'm just crossing my fingers that one Miami player out of the BIG 3 gets hurt... Who knows about D-Wade? Is he really injured or is it hype? Lebron is a great player... I believe he can take over a game at any time... but I don't think you can take over a solid Dallas squad all on your own. That would be an embarrassment to Carlisle... and he just won't put up with it. Even when he changed Detroit around... he always stressed defense. Then the question comes... is Carlisle a championship coach? And then I would counter that question... Is Spoelstra a championship coach? We will see in about 2 weeks.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Miami at some point in this season had to be worse than 2-1 to win the title...... they might not have been 2-1 once the playoffs starterd

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

LOVING LIFE AT THE MOMENT!!!! JUST.... FOR THE MOMENT!!! MOTH#$FU#$ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 12