No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    1) Tiger Woods is done? The guy is in his 30s and plays GOLF not BASKETBALL. He's got 25 years left of golf.
    He's done winning majors -- just like Kobe's done winning rings.

2) Lebron is a top 3 closer in the playoffs, the regular season means nothing.
    Top three or top four? And who are the others? What do you go by in determining this? Is this among active players, or just who's left, or what?

3) Lebron is 26, its premature to make remarks like he's not as good as kobe when its clear Lebron will win at least 3 championships over the next 10 years. obviously kobe shits on him all time, but lebron is the best player in the world currently
    LeBron is absolutely the best player in the world. He has been for quite some time.

But he's still not a champion yet.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    A little over the top with your anger, no? Grow up.
    Oh please your a little over the top with your stupidity. You tried to bash Kobe a few years back just because LeBron took the Cavs to a 60 win season. Then he did jack. Let the guy win at least a couple of rings then we can see how legendary he really is.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I determine this by watching consecutive years of playoffs not just basing it off certain things and knee-jerk reactions like some. The best closers in the world in a playoff game are Kobe, Lebron, Wade, and Dirk. Pierce a few years ago was great and kobe's getting older so Lebron is 1st or 2nd to me currently in the world as far as closing a game that's who I want on my team.

Lebron is not a champion but he's going to win eventually. Probably this year, and then at least 2 more he has a decade left the guy is 6'9 270+ all muscle. If Lebron wins 3-5 he's in the discussion for greatest ever because of his stats.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Haters get testy. It is funny to me.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

If Lebron wins 3-5 he's in the discussion for greatest ever because of his stats.
    I don't see how anyone could dispute this. I would certainly and wholeheartedly agree.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

He is already great, but rings will elevate that.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11879

bump

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Yet again he comes up huge down the stretch, on both ends. When are you haters going to give in and give him the credit he deserves?
    Fukk him

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Lebron had 18 4th quarter points in 6 games

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you remind me what were the 4th quarter points?

Dirk 64
    Lebron 18

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...ondown-part-ii

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy's going to hide again.

R23k

The only thing which would be better would have been if the guy who started this sht tread was the same guy who started the D Rose will never be a good player thread

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

funny shit the press conference was funnier when he said that all the fans that were wishing that heat would lose still have to go back and live their ordinary life's today, with there ordinary problems and he would still be lebron super stud and multimedia fabrication!!!! for you young guys, he's a great athlete but no where near a Jordan Magic Bird Kobe cause he is mentally weak! Like the great Charles Barkley said today he lacks the Killer gene and the media is to blame!

R23k

You are spot on; Lebron is genetically the most gifted athlete the NBA has ever seen but his mental make up is as stable as a house of cards. Imagine if someone like Dennis Rodman was playing against him; he would make Queen James cry expecially with all the things about Delante West and Rashard Lewis out there.

I am in my 20s and from Chicago so I grew up watching the Bulls; I dont care if MJ went 1-20 the first 3 quarters he would still shoot the ball every time he touched it in the 4th and put his team on his back. He had the attitude that if we lose its on me. Being a Bulls fan I am excited since I see that mentality in Rose; imagine if Rose was 6'8" 260

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Lebron = Clutch?

TheThreeKings, what drugs are you on? Lebron James is exactly the OPPOSITE of a clutch player. He is PURE NON-CLUTCH.

When very little is on the line, Lebron James plays the game of basketball better than any human being before him. Unfortunately, WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS (buzzer shots at the end of games, NBA Finals, etc,) he is no better than an average NBA player.

During the entire series, Lebron James REFUSED to move without the ball. He would pass off the moment he got his hands on the ball and would then sit at half court or in the corners until the Heat took their shot.

I have no idea why James played so passively as he looked ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED to handle the ball. If Lebron James wasn't already loaded, I would assume he was paid to play as badly as he did. Lebron James single-handedly cost the Heat the championship as Wade, Bosh and the rest of the Heat team played good enough to win.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Does that get him a free pass into the championship this year?
    no more rings again for your boy this year and you end up hiding again

kobefanatic

Is Kobe enjoying this clinic from home?
    kobe is enjoying at home while lebron FAILED ONCE AGAIN

kobefanatic

Wait, are we talking about last year? Kobe wishes he could close a game like Lebron did tonight.
    how about this year? lebron also wishes he has the 5 rings that kobe have

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Where's 3kings @ to defend his spew?? Guess he's hiding like his idol does in big games??

cubfan2121
    cubfan2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

"Hmmmmm, where is the guy who has been swinging from my nut sack throughout the playoff, thus preventing me from taking my talents to southbeach and winning my 5 no 6 no 7 rings? But while I make my 10 million dollars this year he will still have the same problems he had from yesterday and will have the same problem tomorrow. He will have to figure out how to swallow my sausage and defend me on my 4th quarter heroics"

GTS925
    21-7 Run!

This guy needs psychological help. He only posts replies about his man-crush.

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

mets
    mets's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is always next year, if there will be a season.

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GTS925 View Post
    This guy needs psychological help. He only posts replies about his man-crush.
    he also needs to take lebron's rooster off his mouth

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Where's 3kings @ to defend his spew?? Guess he's hiding like his idol does in big games??
    he will change username again

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

LeB!tch was -24 in efficiency in game 6 IN MIAMI with EVERYTHING on the line! What a useless and over-rated tool.

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

LoL when was this thread started ? During Bulls series ?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

LeBron is not the best player in the world, not even close. He is a top 5 athlete, but he has no clue how to win. Maybe that will come with experience. Maybe it won't.

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

lol james

GTS925
    21-7 Run!

ThreeKings, what's the difference between a married woman and LeBron James?

kobefanatic

CAN'T SHOW UP ANYMORE AFTER HIS IDOL

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I determine this by watching consecutive years of playoffs not just basing it off certain things and knee-jerk reactions like some. The best closers in the world in a playoff game are Kobe, Lebron, Wade, and Dirk. Pierce a few years ago was great and kobe's getting older so Lebron is 1st or 2nd to me currently in the world as far as closing a game that's who I want on my team. Lebron is not a champion but he's going to win eventually. Probably this year, and then at least 2 more he has a decade left the guy is 6'9 270+ all muscle. If Lebron wins 3-5 he's in the discussion for greatest ever because of his stats.
    keep watching buddy and see if you can spot lebron in the 4th, its like wheres waldo... Hes not a good closer, hes not a clutch player, and hes not even the best player on his team. It seemed bosh played better than lebron and wade is better than bosh.. The guy is over rated and over hyped by the media and you are all buying into it hook, line and sinker..

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

nice videos

First 123