it's 6-0.
    Fail.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Is Kobe enjoying this clinic from home?
    Kobe's a broken-down 33 year old who is showing his wear and tear from carrying a franchise through his prime. He's done his work. His run is over. Like Tiger Woods, he will never experience that pinnacle moment again.

LeBron's run is just beginning. Let's see how many he gets. It's just premature to talk trash about that when A) LeBron still doesn't have a single ring yet, and B) you're bagging on a guy past his prime who's already proven his worth as a champion five times over.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Fail.

My bad -- 5-0.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Is Kobe enjoying this clinic from home?
    just like lebron was enjoying for the past 3 years?

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron can win the next 5 years in a row and he is still no MJ

When you have 3 of the 4 best players on the court on your team you should win.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

When Lebron makes his jumpers, no one is stopping him. He's been clutch ever since he stepped foot in this league.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post

just like lebron was enjoying for the past 3 years?
    Wait, are we talking about last year? Kobe wishes he could close a game like Lebron did tonight.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

kobefanatic

Wait, are we talking about last year? Kobe wishes he could close a game like Lebron did tonight.
    i think lebron wishes he would have 2 of those rings that kobe had for the past 3 years

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post

i think lebron wishes he would have 2 of those rings that kobe had for the past 3 years

kobefanatic

of course you want to forget about the past coz your boy got ousted let's see if he wins it this year

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

if LeBron played how DRose did in the 4th quarter this series everyone would be calling him a choke.

Instead LeBron makes literally every clutch shot, makes key steals, key passes, and GUARDS THE NBA MVP (who was something like 2-14 when LBJ was guarding him) and people are still complaining.

final minutes has 3 3's, game winning 2, a steal from the MVP and blocks the MVP.

please people if kobe did this everyone would be on his junk. Give it up. The combination of best player in the world and now he is clutch...my god this is scary
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker, TheThreeKings, migz, and geist

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Gtawatson View Post
    if LeBron played how DRose did in the 4th quarter this series everyone would be calling him a choke.

Instead LeBron makes literally every clutch shot, makes key steals, key passes, and GUARDS THE NBA MVP (who was something like 2-14 when LBJ was guarding him) and people are still complaining.

final minutes has 3 3's, game winning 2, a steal from the MVP and blocks the MVP.

please people if kobe did this everyone would be on his junk. Give it up. The combination of best player in the world and now he is clutch...my god this is scary
    Well said.

TheThreeKings

Thank you. Someone who can articulate it better than I.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I think people are probably giving Rose a free pass to a certain extent because he's 22 years old and doesn't have guys like Wade backing him up.

LeBron should be in the prime of his career and should be, at this age, doing what he's doing. Kobe's too old, Rose is too young -- LeBron's at the ripe point in his career.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    he's 22 years old and doesn't have guys like Wade backing him up.
    Didn't matter with Lebron. Remember this is his first year with Wade and Bosh. He caught sh!t in all his years as a Cav.

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

wow, onlooker is still posting. i wasnt aware of this.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Fischnasty View Post
    wow, onlooker is still posting. i wasnt aware of this.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Oh wait, where's Kobe right now? Oh right, he punked out without even putting up a fight in the second round.
    Don't know and don't care.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Didn't matter with Lebron. Remember this is his first year with Wade and Bosh. He caught sh!t in all his years as a Cav.
    Well, a lot of that was because he was and still is an absolute freak of nature. He's probably only rivaled by Wilt and Magic in that department in terms of something the NBA's never seen before.

D-Rose isn't anything or anywhere near close to that.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Well, a lot of that was because he was and still is an absolute freak of nature. He's probably only rivaled by Wilt and Magic in that department in terms of something the NBA's never seen before.

D-Rose isn't anything or anywhere near close to that.
    Yeah. It is lose lose for Lebron. If he wins, it will be "he should of". If he loses, it will be "he should of".

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yeah. It is lose lose for Lebron. If he wins, it will be "he should of". If he loses, it will be "he should of".
    Price you pay for being the best and not having any hardware to back it up.

If he reels off 3-4 titles, the haters will shut up.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

yea hes clutch can't deny that

djpremier36

That's what happens when you bring together 3 of the top 10 scorers from the past year together...you should be favored to win. No other MVP of the league leaves his team to join two other top 10 scorers. Lebron has done everything in the off season to try to guarantee a ring. He knew that the NBA would eat it right up when he came up with the idea for the "super friends" to come together in the prime of their careers.

Now his excuse is that Boston had the "blueprint" LOL. Pierce, Garnett and Allen were all in their 11th plus years in the league, not in their mid twenties.

Gtawatson

haters ha ha ha haters haters ha ha ha haters haters ha ha ha haters haters ha ha ha haters haters ha ha ha haters haters ha ha ha haters haters ha ha ha haters haters ha ha ha haters haters ha ha ha haters haters ha ha ha haters

Gtawatson

Ok so lets get this straight:

LeBron had a choice to go anywhere he wanted to:

he diminished his brand
    went to a city with traditionally terrible fans
    took less money
    gave up his spot as "the man" to share the ball

all so that he could win a ring

isn't winning rings what us fans emphasize the most?

and people hate him because he chose to go in that direction. No matter what he does he can't win. He could be the most famous person in the world in New York and put up better numbers....PEOPLE STOP HATING

djpremier36

Ok so lets get this straight: LeBron had a choice to go anywhere he wanted to: he diminished his brand went to a city with traditionally terrible fans took less money gave up his spot as "the man" to share the ball all so that he could win a ring isn't winning rings what us fans emphasize the most? and people hate him because he chose to go in that direction. No matter what he does he can't win. He could be the most famous person in the world in New York and put up better numbers....PEOPLE STOP HATING
    Ya it looks like he will be in the poor house soon

R23k

I love how idiots who suck LeQueen off always say he took less money.

Do you know what No State Income Tax means?????

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

You're douche man shut up and die already with your LeBron nonsense posts. We are about to see real ice water in a person's veins when Dirk goes 14-20 from the field on the Heat's ass in game 1.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    That's what happens when you bring together 3 of the top 10 scorers from the past year together...you should be favored to win. No other MVP of the league leaves his team to join two other top 10 scorers. Lebron has done everything in the off season to try to guarantee a ring. He knew that the NBA would eat it right up when he came up with the idea for the "super friends" to come together in the prime of their careers.

Now his excuse is that Boston had the "blueprint" LOL. Pierce, Garnett and Allen were all in their 11th plus years in the league, not in their mid twenties.
    Would of been that way if he stayed in Cleveland. No matter what he does, the Haters flock.

R23k

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    You're douche man shut up and die already with your LeBron nonsense posts. We are about to see real ice water in a person's veins when Dirk goes 14-20 from the field on the Heat's ass in game 1.
    I would put everything I have behind Dirk in the finals except David Stern hates Mark Cuban and is on Lebrons Payroll

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by R23k View Post
    I would put everything I have behind Dirk in the finals except David Stern hates Mark Cuban and is on Lebrons Payroll
    Yep. That is the only way the Heat win.

If you think that is true, then put your life savings on the Heat.

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    A little over the top with your anger, no? Grow up.

geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Can you imagine him mastering his fade away which is pretty good right now?

Fade away a la Jordan, facilitator a la Magic, defense a la Ben Wallace and NOW his own repetoire of clutch 3's during crunch time.

He is the future of NBA. Period.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Kobe's a broken-down 33 year old who is showing his wear and tear from carrying a franchise through his prime. He's done his work. His run is over. Like Tiger Woods, he will never experience that pinnacle moment again.

LeBron's run is just beginning. Let's see how many he gets. It's just premature to talk trash about that when A) LeBron still doesn't have a single ring yet, and B) you're bagging on a guy past his prime who's already proven his worth as a champion five times over.
    1) Tiger Woods is done? The guy is in his 30s and plays GOLF not BASKETBALL. He's got 25 years left of golf.

2) Lebron is a top 3 closer in the playoffs, the regular season means nothing.

3) Lebron is 26, its premature to make remarks like he's not as good as kobe when its clear Lebron will win at least 3 championships over the next 10 years. obviously kobe shits on him all time, but lebron is the best player in the world currently

First 123 Last