GroundnPound
    Winning
    GroundnPound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Derrick Rose failed in every way possible tonight

Even though he has my favourite Bulls player he was a complete fail tonight. Did everything wrong and screwed up the Bulls

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

he is not a clutch player. he can't shoots and free throws in big time spots. national championship game - missed free throws, earlier in this series - missed free throws, tonight - missed free throws. its one thing to miss shots at the end of the game when everyone knows you are taking the shot so you get double/triple teamed, but to miss free throws shows how scared a player really is.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

he fouled a wade 3.... +1 pt MIAMI...

he chokes on a free throw, -1 pt CHICAGO...

game ends up down 3... they have to look for a 3 and have an epic meltdown and get the shittiest 3 pt attempt in history... Bulls should have been down 1 and Rose drives to the hoop for the winner

F U MVP Rose... enjoy the offseason f\*g you are the anti-Jordan

Deggs
    Deggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

he MUST give his mvp award to Bron ASAP, he is a shame for that award. bron hits 3 after 3 and this retarded guy misses a free throw )

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

42-119 shooting in the series...

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Rose can you say overrated guy will never win a championship.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deggs View Post
    he MUST give his mvp award to Bron ASAP, he is a shame for that award. bron hits 3 after 3 and this retarded guy misses a free throw )
    you're such a moron it's not even funny...the MVP is a regular season award...if Lebron's good enough he will win the finals MVP, but that belongs to Dirk

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Rose can you say overrated guy will never win a championship.
    yeah he's 22 what a loser 0 rings

When Lebron and MJ were 22 they had multiple rings

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

look whos on his team and the defense he had to go against

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

People on here don't know what they are talking about. Derrick Rose is the NBA MVP. He got beat by a team that arguably has 3 of the top 15 players in the NBA. Derrick Rose got absolutely no help from anyone. I think Deng had 2 points in the entire 2nd half. Boozer was a no-show. And Korver couldn't even get a shot to fall for his life.

Chicago's offense is just too predictable. All they have is Rose. Give him a really good player to play alongside him and the Bulls can win a championship.

GroundnPound
    Winning
    GroundnPound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Speedy Rose fouling on the three, missing free throws and turning the ball nothing to do with him having no help. The guy completely was a dud in the last five minutes.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Rose is a champion and deserved MVP. Miami's defense was simply too good this series, there's a reason he had to take the amount of shots he did. I do think he had a bit of a psychological issue towards the end of the series - he was missing shots and free throws he's been hitting all year.

If you're a Rose fan though I wouldn't be concerned. This guy has the work ethic that Jordan used to have, and just look at the team around him, they all play hard night in night out - that type of thing stems from the leader.

This guy is going to be scary good in 2012, let's just hope Chicago finds a way to get one more scoring option to help the guy out. If I was the Chicago GM the trade I'd be selling my soul to make happen is some combination of Noah, Boozer, Asik, Korver to Orlando for Howard.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Dirk will make Lebron look like Scott Hastings.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Dirk will make Lebron look like Scott Hastings.

Nice old-school Piston ref.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

He cannot finish games.

ecliptics
    ecliptics's Avatar Become A Pro!

blame the refs, they kept miami in this one the whole time (watch the end of the 3rd quater and tell me im wrong..) huge momentum killer for the bulls. the play where gibson was called for a technical.. cmon really? if you watch the loose ball foul they called THERE WASNT EVEN ONE. refs were whistle happy to call anything at that point and gibson going "AW MAN" was good enough for adding another pt with a tech

nba where fixed happens

Milk Money
    Milk Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

He is a 22 year old young man. He is being asked to do to much to soon. Too much pressure on him. I think he did great considering the expectations placed on him at his age.