ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna be a wild 4Q it would be nice if the refs stayed out of it

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Bulls playing 8 against 5. This is bullshit
    I guess it's not quite as I predicted thus far...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Same shit every game. Bulls make a run, refs put Miami on the line. Bulls drive to the hole and get raped, refs swallow their whistle. Lebron fake like he got hit in the face, refs make a call anyway. They don't even want to show replays as it would be more obvious that the fix is in. I'm really hating the NBA these days. It's a fuking soap opera. They must be peddling this shit to woman.

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just dont understand why fix this game if the series is fixed already. Miami will win, anyway...

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Lebron James is ABSOLUTE TRASH.

Miami gets 8 free throws in less than 70 seconds and then James whines like a little baby when he gets called for ONE foul in return.

Game after game features players guarding Lebron James getting called for foul after foul if they touch him in any way and he spends the entire game slapping at the hands of opposing players trying for steals and NEVER gets called for a foul. James could go to the line 30X in a game and if he gets called for a single foul, he will open that huge hole in the middle of his face and whine about it every time.

The game is in Chicago and Miami has had 23 Free throw attempts to Chicago's 15 and James still constantly complains about the officiating.

He flops more than any other player in the NBA as well. I absolutely LOVE IT when he gets slammed to the ground and want to see it more often.

andywend

James sticks his elbow in Thomas's face and once again the foul goes James way.

I would sure like to see a Chicago fan rush the court and give the refs a few hard shots.

25 free throw attempts for Miami and only 15 for Chicago.

NBA refs have already been caught red-handed betting on games and I trust the NBA about as far as I can sling a piano.

However, if the NBA folded, the crime rate would surely sky-rocket.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    James sticks his elbow in Thomas's face and once again the foul goes James way.

I would sure like to see a Chicago fan rush the court and give the refs a few hard shots.
    You saw the replay and his feet were still moving. Announcer even said it was a good flop by Thomas.

LOL

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

"That was a good call"...Reggie you're not watching the same game apparently.

andywend

29 free throw attempts for Miami compared to 17 for Chicago.

The refs are doing everything they can for Miami thats for sure.

EVERY SINGLE TIME the refs call a foul on Chicago, the announcers say what a great call it was. Their opinions are meaningless.

Another nothing foul called on Chicago giving Wade the 3 point play.

Again, a ridiculous foul called on Rose against Wade giving Wade a 4 point play.

If Miami wins this game, heres hoping the refs don't make it out of the Union Center alive.
    Last edited by andywend; 05-26-11 at 10:06 PM.

oklahoma
    oklahoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 883

"wade normally gets that call but not here, the refs are letting them play tonight" wtf

andywend

While it took a meltdown by the Bulls late, it is clear to anyone with a pulse that the referees gave the Heat every possible chance and the MVP trophy for this series belong to them.

It is games like this why the NBA will NEVER be as popular as football.

Expect more of the same with Miami getting all the calls against Dallas.

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Woooooooooooo i told yall lol ....hope yall took that +2800 live bet yo wooooooooooooooooooo im happy as **** right now lol

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I never believed in fixes until this. Miami is down 10 suddenly technicals are called on Chicago for no reason. Miami gets back in the game on free throws alone.

Miami is down 12 with like 3 minutes togo. All of the sudden James and Wade are getting every call when they are touched but Rose gets nothing going to the hole.

Sick game.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Bulls had to make baskets on the offensive end and didn't AGAIN down the stretch...

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's evident David stern rules everything around me , $ $ bill y'all ----miami no question will win title ---- everyone picking Dallas just hates the trio, Dallas could end up exactly like Boston/ Chicago

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Miami gets 10 more points from the line and CHI called for 10 more fouls

the NBA refs seem to heavily favor certain teams in some games, giving them every chance to stay within striking distance... giving them an opportunity to do just what happened tonight.

F THE NBA

if the Mavs get screwed in the Finals again to the mtrfkn Heat and LeBitch gets a false ring I will say F THE NBA for a very long time.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sick fix here. I would've thought they would wait for game 6 for this, but I guess Stern didn't want to take any chances. The sad thing is, they aren't even trying to be sneaky about it like they usually do. It was totally obvious what was going on.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26359

If you guys think it is fixed then bet huge on Miami and make a lot of money, stop whining.

andywend

What really drives me nuts is even though the Heat average 10 more free throws per game than their opponents, Lebron James and Dwayne Wade constantly whine on the rare occassion when the Heat get called for a foul.

The Lakers are the same way at home.

EVen though the game was played in Chicago, Cris had betting on the number of free throws made with the Heat line set at 23 and the Bulls at 18 as the site knew the Heat would get the calls even though the game is in Chicago.

I realize the Heat drive the ball to the hoop a lot but so do the Bulls.
    If you guys think it is fixed then bet huge on Miami and make a lot of money, stop whining.
    Enkhbat, only if you stop whining and ranting that the rich aren't taxed enough in this country. If you're foolish enough to worship Obama the way you do, then your thoughts and opinions really don't mean a whole lot.