No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yes NoCoin, Miami has 2 of the top 4 closers in the NBA.
    As long as the Heat are up 7 with 40 seconds left, you are absolutely correct.

If it's a one possession game in the final seconds and LeBron has the ball in his hands, he becomes pretty much the least clutch players on the market.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Another great call GM.

U been on fire

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

If it's a one possession game in the final seconds and LeBron has the ball in his hands, he becomes pretty much the least clutch players on the market.
    lol you are so stubborn to admit anything. The Boston game Miami was losing before Lebron hit that huge 3 in the corner with about a minute left to tie the game. Then they were losing the entire time in game 5 until Lebron just took over the game on both ends of the floor and scored 10 points in 1 minute (after the game was tied at 84). He's done it in the CHicago series as well. Closing games is not about hitting a last second shot. Its about execution in the last few minutes of the fourth and making offensive and DEFENSIVE plays.

Remember I didn't say clutch, I said closer, theres a big difference. Fisher and Horry were always clutch players but they could never close out games in the 4th quarter.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

If I need a guy to hit the big shot at the end of the game I'm going to Wade, not Lebron. With that said, James has taken HUGE steps this postseason when it comes to closing out games.

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still think nothing is wrong with Wade? Just passed up a foul line jumper and passed to Bibby. He's not 100%.

paco

How was a foul not calls there when Rose got hacked?

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahahahaha fuk u lebron. Trying to be like bosh the flopper I see...

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Its not easy money because he could get right around there he might decide to get 23 and 12 dimes tonight. I'm not sure what mode he'll come out in but I think it will be scoring mode. I might put $50 on that prop now that you mention it.

11 pts, 1 assist with 3 minutes left in 3rd quarter...I hope you didn't play that prop. Wade not playing well. I think it's safe to say your Wade projections were way off tonight.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Goat, Truly amazing run. Do you have a crystal ball ? You are an ATM.

Thank you once again

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Boy, Bulls head coach really blew this game. No rest for Rose in the second half. No Watson, who played very well. No Boozer or Noah down the stretch. Where's the second offensive option if there is none in the game?

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    Hate to say it but right now I have to agree with Goat Milk...The Weep, er I mean Heat have this team's number and the Bulls now it. Although the Bulls will probably lead at half...Cryami will get ghost calls in the 4th and we all know the rest.
    Really wish I was wrong.

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

i told u ...thanks goat for making my bankroll fatter lol

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

11 pts, 1 assist with 3 minutes left in 3rd quarter...I hope you didn't play that prop. Wade not playing well. I think it's safe to say your Wade projections were way off tonight.
    I think its safe to say you open your mouth too early

Goat Milk

lol you are so stubborn to admit anything. The Boston game Miami was losing before Lebron hit that huge 3 in the corner with about a minute left to tie the game. Then they were losing the entire time in game 5 until Lebron just took over the game on both ends of the floor and scored 10 points in 1 minute (after the game was tied at 84). He's done it in the CHicago series as well. Closing games is not about hitting a last second shot. Its about execution in the last few minutes of the fourth and making offensive and DEFENSIVE plays.

Remember I didn't say clutch, I said closer, theres a big difference. Fisher and Horry were always clutch players but they could never close out games in the 4th quarter.
    lol how is that for closing out a game?

Goat Milk

I actually really considered taking the Bulls plus 5 in the last game but ended up going with MIami -5. Tonight giving Miami any points seems like a joke.

Last night the entire team was at D Wade's house in Chicago watching the Dallas game. Last time the Heat did this they went into Chicago and won game 2. All the pressure is on the younger Chicago team tonight. I expect them to play hard and a good game but I don't think it will be enough. Miami is just the much better team and its not even close. We have yet to see a breakthrough game from Wade which he all know he is capable of. You're not going to continue to limit this guy to 18 points a game. I think Miami comes out in a different mode tonight and puts an end to this series like Dallas did.

Theres no pressure on the Heat so I expect Lebron and Wade to have some fun with the jumpshot. I have no problem with that because if it starts falling this game is over. There's really not too many adjustments I can see Chicago making. You can argue that Rose did not play a good game 4 but neither did Wade. Everyone else on the Bulls had a solid game. Mike Miller and others have some new found confidence. The Bulls are gonna play well but this team as I said before is inexperienced and untrustworthy down the stretch of games. Yes NoCoin, Miami has 2 of the top 4 closers in the NBA. You heard it right from day 1.

Miami +3 Risking $330
    Miami +145 Risking $200
    Cash both plays and Cash the HUGE play on the series at -200!

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Just like LeBron finally making shots at the end of games, Goat Milk can't continue to fail over and over.

It's called variance.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Nice job Goat, you're on a roll!

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

I see ya Goat!!!

Goat Milk

Thanks Rogue you have always been supportive. That's 7-0 my last 7 plays

paco

Heat (ref bitches) out in 6 against Dallas.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

make sure you pm me if you actually put money on dallas in any game....i may have to pay attention to that...

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Yes No Coincidences is a very stubborn person

He still denies he looks at line movement 12 hours a day

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

i was wrong , very nice call an win man , gl

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

7-0 run after going 2-22...not impressed you're still a loser

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nice call, Goat. LeBron is finally stepping up and utilizing that freakish talent to his full potential.

Is he one of the three best closers in the NBA or four? You've gone back and forth on that. I'd like to hear who else is at the top of your list.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

When Wade got the 4 point play i knew it was over.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Yep no coincidences is as stubborn as they come. He loves to deny things when he is wrong

Also he loves to make up fake lies and of course making whining threads EVERY SINGLE NIGHT when his $20 bet is losing

First 12