SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

1 side, 1 Total and 2 Props !

DALLAS -6-110 - The Thunder are resilient, but they know they are running out of time. If Dallas gets up big again, i dont think they will have it in them to fight back. Dallas is looking at Miami as their future opponent and they will want to send a message by getting into the finals first. They will be motivated to close it out on their home court. Winning tonight means they dont have to hop on a plane to OKC. I think they take care of this one, if its close, they will pull away late when Westbrook breaks down.

TOTAL u199-110 (OKLAHOMA CITY vrs DALLAS) I think OKCs nerves will be rattled and they will enter the quicksand effect. The more they miss and Dallas makes it, the harder they will force their shots. They will rush their offense and get bad looks. I see it being 98-87 ish

(OKC VS DAL) - SERGE IBAKA - TOTAL PTS+REBS OVER 17.5 -135 I dont think Dallas will miss much, especially from the FT line, but i see alot of Bricks for OKC. looking at 4 Offensive boards and 4 defensive to bring his total to 8, add his 16 points and this one should cover easy.

(OKC VS DAL) - PLAYER TO SCORE FIRST PT(S) OF GAME JASON KIDD (DAL) +650 This is based solely on the value alone. Nobody has had the first basket more then once in this series. I see the shot clock winding down and Kidd putting up the shot.

Best of luck to anyway who makes a play tonight.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Damn you Kidd and your pump fake followed by a pass >< 0-1 thus far