twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodog changed web adresses?

Just got an email from Bodog saying their new address is bodog.eu . I guess they are dealing with all this fed bullsh!t to?

As of today, Tuesday, May 24th, you will find Bodog at its new home: www.bodog.eu.

You will find that all of your account information and any funds have automatically been transferred, and your account number (******* ) remains the same. The website as well as all of our services remain the same too.

Why the move? The www.bodog.eu address gives our brand a more permanent home as we continue to expand into new markets. We also anticipate the industry will be subject to ongoing fluctuating market conditions and we want to ensure we are prepared to manage them without any interruption to your play.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

timelined.

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    timelined.
    what?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

A little late on matters? This happened like yesterday morning. The site is being named in charges by the DOJ but not yet formally charged.

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    A little late on matters? This happened like yesterday morning. The site is being named in charges by the DOJ but not yet formally charged.
    Ah i saw all the other books didnt know bodog was included, should i take my $ out you think?