Deggs
    Deggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

All of you who say Bron went to Miami because he couldn't win on his own...lease tell me what Kobe and Jordan won by themselves? Please tell me that Kobe and MJ woould've won shit load or rings having teammates like Varejao, Hughes, Mo WIlliams, Jamison. Oh heah, stop hating like stupid kids, and start to think a little. The GREAT Kobe won everything by himself right? And he was so devoted to the Lakers that after 3 rings he decided he want a trade. Child please.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Deggs View Post
    All of you who say Bron went to Miami because he couldn't win on his own...lease tell me what Kobe and Jordan won by themselves? Please tell me that Kobe and MJ woould've won shit load or rings having teammates like Varejao, Hughes, Mo WIlliams, Jamison. Oh heah, stop hating like stupid kids, and start to think a little. The GREAT Kobe won everything by himself right? And he was so devoted to the Lakers that after 3 rings he decided he want a trade. Child please.
    Our first black lady poster on SBR. Congrats.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Where does Pau Gasol rank amongst best NBA players ? Top 20 ? 25? 30 ? What about Odom ?
    Jordan made the guys around him better. How dominate was Luc Longley ? What was Rodman like on offense ? How was Steve Kerrs man defense ? Jordan took a bunch of guys with specific talents and made the team a well oiled machine. If you put a prime Jordan on that Cavs team he would have won the championship.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Our first black lady poster on SBR. Congrats.
    Nope, just someone who stole lingo from Ochocinco

Deggs
    Deggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    If you put a prime Jordan on that Cavs team he would have won the championship.
    And you can see future or something? How can you know this? When KG came with Ray Ray @ Celtics and they won IN THE FIRST YEAR, I don't remember kids like you guys saying stupid things about them. Oh well, If Miami would've been kicked out by the C's or now by the Bulls, I think everything would be ok. I'm sure Bron and Wade give a F about what ya'll say

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

There will never be another jordan that is a lock.... Still take another one home for the city of miami fellas!!

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

And you can see future or something? How can you know this? When KG came with Ray Ray @ Celtics and they won IN THE FIRST YEAR, I don't remember kids like you guys saying stupid things about them. Oh well, If Miami would've been kicked out by the C's or now by the Bulls, I think everything would be ok. I'm sure Bron and Wade give a F about what ya'll say
    I don't remember those guys throwing a parade for themselves before the season started either though. Ever think it has something to do with the difference in their attitudes?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    These guys sacrificed money, stats, and ego in order to pursue a championship. Seems pretty admirable to me.
    This. Sacrificed money? Since when does giving up millions of dollars really mean you're sacrificing? Let's be real here.

Bosh will always be a scrub in my mind. I hate it when he pounds his chest and yells acting like he is some big shot. Look at what he did in Toronto. Nothing. LeBron should never be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan or Kobe. You should never have to team up with two other players just to win a championship if you're the so-called best player in this league.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Do you guys even understand how great Scotty Pippen was? You act like Jordan made Pippen. The guy is one of the most versatile players in the history of the NBA

mojomaker11
    mojomaker11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jordan is head and shoulders above the rest.

frankie2769
    frankie2769's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dwyane Wade roped Lebron James and Chris Bosh into The Big 3. James, being an inferior athlete and leader, receives the anal, while Bosh, the desperate to be famous and successful, sucks Wade's balls. They both swallow the jizz, James, beca...use he wants to inherit Wade's franchise carrying abilities and savors the flavor, and Bosh because he wants to inherit Wade's marketability, and because he likes to smack it around his mouth in order to make Wade happy.

Commonly, Bosh will give James handjob after handjob as well as have James spit his share of Wade's jizz into his mouth
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Goat Milk, and The_Kid

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

Im simply pointing out the flaw in the argument that the Bulls did the same thing that the Heat did.
    My comments weren't directed at you, more towards everyone who has this huge problem with the players influencing/controlling where they are going to play, like LeBron "belongs" to Dan Gilbert, or Cleveland in general.

This is the land of the free motherfukkers, they can do what they want. Have fun watching these guys win 5 rings or so together.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post

My comments weren't directed at you, more towards everyone who has this huge problem with the players influencing/controlling where they are going to play, like LeBron "belongs" to Dan Gilbert, or Cleveland in general.

This is the land of the free motherfukkers, they can do what they want. Have fun watching these guys win 5 rings or so together.
    Nobody is complaining about Boozer and Korver going to Chicago.

I think the problem that everybody has with the Heat was that there was alot of players hoping to get one of those guys. I think if Lebron would have signed, then a week or so later, Bosh would have signed, there wouldnt be to big of a dislike, instead, they scorned all those teams and presented the world with this

If this is how they win their championship, then thats fine. I dont think it will be as great as other teams who won without the top 3 free agents that season coming together

oklahoma
    oklahoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 883

arguments like these will go back and fourth til the end of time but that video right there will always be the basis of whats wrong with this team. a welcome party, really?

First 123